MSN looks watered down

Hello there, I'm not sure if this is the right part of the forum but I seem to be having some issues with MSN. It all started yesterday after I Alt-Tabbed from SW:TOR and it always worked perfectly before that.

My MSN now looks like this:

And when I sign in and get into a conversation it looks like:

As you can see, the ad works perfectly..

Oh and before I forget, it's only happening with MSN.

Anyone got a clue on how to fix this?

Deleted
    Try reinstall MSN. Also, you can use webmessenger if the msn client doesnt seem to fix itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormreage View Post
    Try reinstall MSN. Also, you can use webmessenger if the msn client doesnt seem to fix itself.
    Ah yea I'm already using the hotmail one, the only thing that I suddenly thought of that might have affected MSN is me updating my graphics card driver a couple of hours before MSN started acting weird, it worked normally right after I installed them.

Deleted
    I've had something just like it once, all my black text was either grey or disappeared... I don't know how I did it, maybe a key command or something.
    Seems to me it's something like that. Have you tried to restart your computer? That's what worked for me. If it persists I would reinstall just like Stormreage said.

Deleted
    Turn off the MLAA on the Amd control panel :P

next ... SMAA injection for msn messenger ...hehehe .... but seriously, turn the MLAA off

Quote Originally Posted by Freetobe View Post
    Turn off the MLAA on the Amd control panel :P

next ... SMAA injection for msn messenger ...hehehe .... but seriously, turn the MLAA off
    Yep this fixed it! <3

Deleted
    nice glad it worked

Deleted
    People still use MSN? :s

Quote Originally Posted by Stixx View Post
    People still use MSN? :s
    The majority still uses it here (The Netherlands).