Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Ziggs, the Hexplosives Expert

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/news/...losives-expert

Let's play guess-the-role, i'm going with AD jungler, because we dont have a yordle that does that atm (we dont have a support either, ohwait i just said support, nvm). Edit: addited images for the lazies.

Last edited by thoukaia; 2012-01-25 at 02:18 AM.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Ad carry, calling it now

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no support.

Tired of laning with Soraka/Sona. Gimme new support.

10+ Year Old Account
    AP burst caster or (hopefully, if the stars align and enough virgins are sacrificed to appease the LoL gods) a support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Riot already declared that they have a support in the works, but won't be ready for quite some time. For now, all we can do is wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldezzar View Post
    Riot already declared that they have a support in the works, but won't be ready for quite some time. For now, all we can do is wait.
    He/she has been 'in the works' for a while now, I wonder why it keeps being delayed.

I am looking forward to this, the league can never have too many yordles!

AP carry, I'd be very surprised if it was anything else.

Not a lot to go on, so judgement would be speculative at best.

But I do like bombardier like archetypes. Perhaps a more offensive Zilena? Could be very cool. Though again, I got nothing more to go on than the preview.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-01-25 at 03:25 AM.

Everyone kept posting "Techies" on the LOL forums. Like for 40 pages.

What in the hell is "Techies"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Everyone kept posting "Techies" on the LOL forums. Like for 40 pages.

What in the hell is "Techies"?
    DotA hero. Here

I see. Not sure if I want that. No. Guess I don't want that after all...

Well to be fair... there's isnt a single fantasy hero concept that hasn't been used to death by other entertainment forms such as movies, manga or other videogames. I expect every champion from now on to strongly resemble a character from one of said sources, unless Riot goes balls deep in creativity and makes a unicorn with a mohawk haircut wearing green leather pants and dualwielding plasmarifles or something of that sort.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember reading Riot saying they were going to keep this rapid release of champs until they hit 100 where they would slow it down. I hope they have some creativity left, but I honestly wouldn't mind a few of the more enjoyable champs being ported over.

Also they should release a Rhino champ. Since Rhino's are just obese Unicorns anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    I remember reading Riot saying they were going to keep this rapid release of champs until they hit 100 where they would slow it down. I hope they have some creativity left, but I honestly wouldn't mind a few of the more enjoyable champs being ported over.

Also they should release a Rhino champ. Since Rhino's are just obese Unicorns anyway.

I'm sure one day they'll have to resort to making a Rhino champ one day.

Honestly I'm not really a fan of Yordles, so I'll have to pass. I'd rather save up for runes or the next few champs I am missing.

i kinda want to see a Techies type hero (well, i want a new support more, but this just doesnt look like its the one the break the pattern now)

give teemo some competition for the "trap the whole map" role

that and noone has a suicide type ability do they?
    i still remem tonnes of noobs complaining "why techies always so low lvl??? and had so many deaths???? GTFO FEEDER", but yet was so damn scary to the opposition........

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    oh techie's how i miss you

: oh shit, if they put techies ..... with the amount of trolls already in the game ( head explodes from rage )
    for those that dont know Techies ( dota hero listed above ) had a spell that makes you suicide explode if you click it on an enemy, pretty much always giving first blood

doesnt matter how much you try to explain it, i would always see ppl still rage at Techies deathcount.

STOP FKN FEEDING OMG TECHIES YOU DIE EVERYTIME!!!!!

.......but i got a triple kill solo O_o? surely ur not srs.........

/all EVRYONE REPORT TECHIES FOR FEEDIGN ZOMG!!!

that said, the combo of Ziggs (if he gets suicide kaboom) and Karthas ult could be lols :P
    (i.e. old techies + zeus ult combo)
    Last edited by reverendball; 2012-01-25 at 01:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    aah good times, good times =D
    if Riot decides to put in techie's kaboom, i hope they make it so that if you kill yourself you deny the enemy team from the gold aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    aah good times, good times =D
    if Riot decides to put in techie's kaboom, i hope they make it so that if you kill yourself you deny the enemy team from the gold aswell
    I kind of doubt riot would put in the kaboom ability, but it would be pretty awesome if they did. Though, it would really suck on free "techie" week.

Maybe some ability that costs health or something, I dunno. Looking forward to this champ though.