my Jedi Knight: Sentine -l Combat DPS guide

youtube.com/watch?v=7XXrospRqXY

I am making guides for every class/spec. Please let me know what you think!

Edit: mispelled subject line. Meant to write "Sentinel - Combat DPS Guide"
    Last edited by allswtornet; 2012-01-25 at 07:27 AM. Reason: mispelling

10+ Year Old Account
    U should add the link to your site instead of to youtube makes it easier to read.

I was considering that, but don't want to break the mmo-c forum rules for "advertising"

I was checking out your site and noticed that it appears to be very slow to process the php and load files. Also, a couple of your links lead to 404 pages (specific ones I looked at were the space combat spreadsheet and the Hammer Station flashpoint guide). I'm always looking for new consolidated information sources, so I'll check in to yours to see how it progresses. The overall look and feel of the site is decent, just might want to look at the load times. Just for comparison, I'm on a 20mb/20mb synchronous dark fiber line with secondary 16/5 cable connection, so I don't think it's on my end.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

edit-- see below
    Last edited by allswtornet; 2012-01-26 at 06:27 PM.

hey, thanks for your feedback on my site. I am interested on your opinion on something. Which 'Class Page' layout do you prefer-- the new one (which you can see under jedi knights) or the old one(which you can see for the other classes).

Thank you very much

Honestly prefer the layout to the Jedi Knights class over the other ones.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

thank you, just came up wit that one. i am leaning towards it as well. gona jazz it up a little bit though.