Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimilijin View Post
    You believe that 5k more heal worth 3 talent points, and
    I prefer to put 3 points into resto because of the extra healing. It really adds up over the course of a fight and tbh, there isn't really anywhere we can put it unless you fancy a tiny bit more sustained damage.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimilijin View Post
    Mate, i m sorry but.. you have NO CLUE about enhancement pvp.
    You consider enhancement shamans' defenses superior to an arms warrior's.
    They are. Like I said, I play both classes. My shaman is harder to kill than my warrior in almost every situation.

You r using Lava Burst as an enhancement shaman.
    I am?

You believe that 5k more heal worth 3 talent points, and
    Since there really aren't any better places for those 3 points... yes, yes I do. Your only other real options might be Static Shock (which requires a glyph slot and also points into improved shields), Elemental Shielding (the extra amount healed is worth more than magic damage reduction), or maybe totem range.

you believe that windfury is almost worthless for pvp.

nothing more to say. You win.
    At what point did I say Windfury is worthless? Do you have reading problems? Windfury is worthless when you are kiting or are being kited, but it's straight up better than Frostbrand when you're sitting on a target. I use both regularly, but I do use Frostbrand more than Windfury because most competent players and teams will be trying to peel me so I can't sit there and constantly get MW5 procs.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

1) subtlety rogue
    2) feral
    3) unholy dk
    4) frost dk
    5) ret
    6) arms
    7) enhance
    8) blood dk
    Quoted for accuracy.

enhance is very squishy against melee. rogues will just own you.

thats why you dont see many in arena

BGs though, can be very fun. if you're rolling with 4.2k+ resil, and GOOD weapons.

you pretty much cant lose against a caster. 4-5sec range root, 4sec ranged interrupt, and grounding is hell for any caster.

you dont drop flametongue weapon EVER. if you want frostbrand, then you drop windfury. frost brand is actually comparable dmg against high armor too

SCT can be used while silenced

glyphed sham rage is a double edged sword. against a warlock, you will be dispelling UA, and all the nasty that comes with that.

although wolves dont do that much dmg, the can stun, give you freedom, and heal you.

you dont have anything to 'cheat death'. you dont have iceblock, dispersion, pally bubble, bop, etc etc.

with 4pc and decent uptime on a target, you will have loads of MW to use for hex, LB or GHW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    you dont drop flametongue weapon EVER. if you want frostbrand, then you drop windfury. frost brand is actually comparable dmg against high armor too
    Mmm, yes and no. Frozen Power gives you an extra 10% on the spells that matter, but Windfury procs and Unleash Wind will result in more MW procs. WF is more consistent, but I usually just keep Frostbrand up at all times just because I'm lazy and I hate trying to twist weapon enchants.

If it's a duel and you're just gonna be beating on each other without having to worry about peeling/being peeled, always use WF.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

You have to kite as enhance.

We are very good at kiting.

But our defense sucks.