Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ccwizard View Post
    The Consortium rep is pretty easy to get. I got exalted with them during WOTLK i don't think it change since Cata. Go North of Area 52 and kill the look alike Consortium people and loot insigna and keys from them and turn them in for rep you can turn them in until exalted. You turn the insigna outside of the inn in Area52.

I think there call insigna if there not i'm pretty sure somebody will correct me

You can leave MC, AQ and Ravenholdt unless your going for the insane title then good luck with Ravenholdt.
    Mana tombs give consortium rep.

You can run it on reg untill you hit honored. Then you have to do run Heroic mode only for rep. 2.5k (ish) for a full clear on heroic.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by ccwizard View Post
    The Consortium rep is pretty easy to get. I got exalted with them during WOTLK i don't think it change since Cata. Go North of Area 52 and kill the look alike Consortium people and loot insigna and keys from them and turn them in for rep you can turn them in until exalted. You turn the insigna outside of the inn in Area52.
    I prefer collecting warbeads by killing ogres, not sure if it's faster though

Quote Originally Posted by Rastas View Post
    just kill all the bosses. And if you don't have them yet, to get the legendaries.
    He is a Shammy

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    He is a Shammy
    Shaman can wield two hand maces! But not going to bother with it after I got it on my DK.

Most of the time, I just do a handfull of TBC heroics each day, then find me one specific faction which I grind for reputation. Wednesdays mostly goes to do raids and LFR though, alts can be such a bitch

Just leave out AB and WSG reputations. Those are insanely hard to get. And that's coming from a person who has 56 exalted reps atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Absynthia View Post
    Just leave out AB and WSG reputations. Those are insanely hard to get. And that's coming from a person who has 56 exalted reps atm.
    Same here 55 exalted without AB and WSG, must be the 2 longest and boring grinds i wow atm.

Do level 70 heroics every day (Mana Tombs, CoT and TK ones) and you'll slowly start getting more and more BC factions at exalted. Equip Alliance city tabards when doing level appropriate heroics. Also start doing dailies for Wintersaber, Kalu'ak, Netherwing, Ogri'La and Skyguard. You'll need to do some questing to unlock Netherwing and Ogri'La. Buy any cheap Aldor rep items from AH (you should make plenty of cash for this from soloing the 70 heroics).

Those should be the easiest to do.

Pirates...
    I'm so sick of them, why can't you all just die and give me the rep! AAARGHL!

I've managed to get my rep fixed, thank god, and I'm now struggling to get Booty Bay to exalted, which will take me roughly half a day with my current pace. Can't say it's too bad, farming TBC reps is cakewalk compared to this.

Netherwing can be done in, what, two weeks? While you're at it, do the Ogri'la and Skyguard grinds.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Sitting at 61 exalted reps currently on my Shaman. You can no longer get Shen'dralar of course, but they are all fairly easy to obtain. Unless you have a good head start I wouldn't recommend attempting the following reps to exalted:

Bloodsail Buccaneers (Takes a 5 person team quite some time to complete and then you will have to refarm the 4 goblin factions from hated)
    Hydraxion Waterlords (Simply because it's quite throttled after Revered, takes several months)
    Ravenholdt (Unless you have a rogue, it's actually quite fun)
    Silverwing Sentinels (Takes ALOT of Bgs)
    The league of Arathor (Also takes alot of BG'ing)

Most of the TBC factions you miss are quite easy to finish, and you can probably combine several of those (that require dailies) + Kalu'ak + Frenzyheart dailies as well in there.

Dooing that and the City factions should net you ~45 at least.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    I'm sitting on 54 exalted right now. Ogri'la was the worst I've done. Goblins were easy but time-consuming. Don't have any of the BG reps since I'm not much for pulling teeth, but AV should be cake if you're patient. Netherwing can be easy with lucky egg finds. Ravenholdt is kind of a pain once you have to start farming lockboxes. Hydraxian goes painfully slow once you hit revered, as I'm sure you've noticed.

If I were you, I'd skip:

Ogri'la (This one's not hard, but very time-consuming and throttled)
    Silverwing Sentinels
    League of Arathor
    Ravenholdt (if you don't have a rogue or don't/can't buy the lockboxes)
    Bloodsail (Not worth giving up 4 reps to get 1)
    In a very similar situation myself, sitting at 53 exalted. DMF will be 54 in another 2 months, and Hydraxian almost at the same time. And I agree with that list of ones to skip. Unless you LOVE to PvP, then so be it. AV is easy rep compared to the other 2.

BSB, F-DAT! BUT, I will toss out, if your goblin rep already sucks, and you already a decent amount of BSB rep, then the venture co guys in Grizzly Hills, on the boat between the alliance and horde boat? They respawn VERY quick, and you can farm here uninterrupted, and they don't affect your BSB rep like the old world pirates often do. They give rep for all 4 goblin factions, and in fact, are what I used to max out my 4 goblin reps after I did all of the quests I could find.

Ravenholdt... yeah, 5 boxes for 75 rep? I have an 85 rogue, and I went through an entire LBRS pickpocketting all of the mobs... I had 3 boxes at the end of the run, so I got the rep to friendly, and stopped. Oddly, exactly at 0/6000 friendly. Heh

Ogri'la is a booger bear, but I did it with Skyguard, so it was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dockers View Post
    Sitting at 61 exalted reps currently on my Shaman. You can no longer get Shen'dralar of course, but they are all fairly easy to obtain. Unless you have a good head start I wouldn't recommend attempting the following reps to exalted:

Bloodsail Buccaneers (Takes a 5 person team quite some time to complete and then you will have to refarm the 4 goblin factions from hated)
    Hydraxion Waterlords (Simply because it's quite throttled after Revered, takes several months)
    Ravenholdt (Unless you have a rogue, it's actually quite fun)
    Silverwing Sentinels (Takes ALOT of Bgs)
    The league of Arathor (Also takes alot of BG'ing)
    Armory? Not that I don't believe you, just to see what I'm missing. I'm sitting at 57 exalted reps on my paladin, missing Avenger of Hijal, Silverwing Sentinals, my guild, Tranquilliean, and BSB (putting that off because I don't want to refarm goblins). But I guess those would put me at 62. Still - I'm jelly.

As for the OP, Kaluak doesn't take too long as long as you're doing their dailies. Same with Frenzyheart. I've heard of Neatherwing only taking about a week now, if you're the only one getting the eggs. Finish up Violet Eye. Wintersaber Trainers are quick now too. I think that took me roughly 5 days in Wrath. Im not sure how it works but, throw on an Alliance city tabard and do some randoms - should work. I think the most annoying BC rep was Ogrila but I hate BEM anyways, the rest should be easy.
    Alliance 85:Fire/Arcane
    Horde 85: Holy/Retribution Restoration/Elemental Survival/Marksman Restoration/Balance Assassination/Subtlety Shadow/Shadow Unholy/Frost Affliction/Demonology Protection/Arms

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulvhedner View Post
    Yes yes, all of them are obvious, I'm already working on most of those you've mentioned, but the real question is, what reputations should I leave out. What reputation just makes you want to die because it would be so much more fun than farming?
    bloodsail buccaneers, thorium brotherhood,syndicate for example

Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    bloodsail buccaneers, thorium brotherhood,syndicate for example
    thorium brotherhood takes like 15 lava cores to get exalted
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    oh i thought its done by dark iron residue

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Netherwing can be done in, what, two weeks? While you're at it, do the Ogri'la and Skyguard grinds.

Much faster then that. If you're the only one out collecting eggs, you can do it in a day. Youtube has some videos of the optimal flight path for finding eggs.

---------- Post added 2012-01-31 at 06:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post

With the added bonus of the lava cores being super cheap via AH.

Netherwing you can farm the eggs repeatedly.
    Scale of the Sands is an option too, because that is farmable without the weekly limit.
    Clear trash upto winterchill, ensure that you fail on him. Either by dying, or better simply keeping to the side and allowing him to kill Jaina at which point he will despawn and given some time reset the raid.
    Then just repeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    58 exalted factions atm, so i can give you a little advice ^^ stick to the factions from old dungeons, that you'll be able to farm at will. Avoid daily-based reps or any faction from "The Insane" achievement.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Netherwing you can farm the eggs repeatedly.
    Scale of the Sands is an option too, because that is farmable without the weekly limit.
    Clear trash upto winterchill, ensure that you fail on him. Either by dying, or better simply keeping to the side and allowing him to kill Jaina at which point he will despawn and given some time reset the raid.
    Then just repeat.
    Yep. Did that until one full clear would finish the 999/1000 exalted. The only thing that sucks is that the first wave of ~8 ghouls gives no rep or loot. However, you can drop the 15% rep banner off to the side where the ghouls come in and just let it sit there and give +15% rep up until the lich. Oh, and don't bother trying to solo him unless you are in for a REALLY tough fight, as his D&D has a HUGE radius, casts fast, and does damage that seems to be a % of your max health, so it will crush a prot pally with ~180k health in a matter of seconds.