Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Rogue with Heroic Vial and Legendaries [viral video]

Another memorable season inc, specialy since Daggers are starting to flood from every 25men guilds barely 2 months into a season that will last 8+ months.
    Last edited by mmoc9b719c3609; 2012-01-26 at 05:18 PM.

Deleted
    That damage is most definately the Vial of shadows trinket the rogue has equipped and NOT the legendary daggers... just sayin'

Deleted
    You wont find this again next reset, Just sayin'

Why link a youtube video that has false information?

The Vial of LoL is what causes the issue not the daggers, but yea it's easier to overreact and say, "OMGZ DAGGERZ WILL RUIN ALL"

Deleted
    VialVialVialVialVialVialVialVialVialVialVial

Check back in after the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kekkeri View Post
    VialVialVialVialVialVialVialVialVialVialVial

Check back in after the patch.
    I will don't worry. Might turn this 2 seconds, into a 3 seconds at best, fuk ye.

OP, you play in a 2's comp with a rogue that has the start of the Legendary daggers, you yourself have the Normal Raid Version Vial of LoL. Yet somehow you still think it is the daggers, not the vial that everyone else even Blizzard themselves said has too much burst.

That really needs no words.

Quote Originally Posted by Serurian View Post
    OP, you play in a 2's comp with a rogue that has the start of the Legendary daggers, you yourself have the Normal Raid Version Vial of LoL. Yet somehow you still think it is the daggers, not the vial that everyone else even Blizzard themselves said has too much burst.

That really needs no words.
    And i also play a rogue :].

Doesn't change the fact this is broken.

15+ Year Old Account
    One simple thing which should be added in this game:

"Items which do not have resilience as one of it's base stats will not be able to proc when being used on another player or players pet/minion."

The rule would exclude weapon enchants.

Why are there so many threads about this.... Can't we just keep it in one thread?

RMP Double legendary, auto glad.

Balance?
    Hi Sephurik

Am I the only person that was expecting some kick-ass artwork about a combination of Warglaives and Shadowmourne?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    Am I the only person that was expecting some kick-ass artwork about a combination of Warglaives and Shadowmourne?
    No, your not xD

Deleted
    Thread reopened. Everyone seems to be going batshit motherfucking crazy over this rogue with vial and the legendary daggers so to prevent further spam on the other threads we have open about pretty much anything, state your opinions here. Just bare in mind that if you don't do it in a civil manner I'll just close the thread again and you'll get infracted.

Keep it in your pants.
    Last edited by mmoc9b719c3609; 2012-01-26 at 05:17 PM.

Not even sure why anyone would think the daggers are what caused it. Daggers have a stacking AGI. proc even at full legendary form of only 17 AGI a attack, and you must have 30 stacks to even have a chance at proccing Fury of The Destroyer. The whole 6 seconds to cast as many finishers as you can time frame that is what people think is going to break arena.

This video is just showing how broken Vial of LoL is nothing more, unless we are supposed to be shocked that a ilvl 416 wpn does 786.3 dps.

@ People saying ''lol its Vial''. Of course the trinket is part of it, but they aren't removing the trinket, the trinket still benefits from Find Weakness, talent that is actually way too strong on its own as we've seen when people started to have 397 daggers considering its scales VERY well with weapon damage. People also seems to forget that the daggers also let you spam finishers for 6 seconds. Eating 5 CP Eviscerates while sitting in a full KS will be even worse than dance, considering it hits harder and cost less Energy, while i'm aware it requires quite a bit of uptime to make use of that proc, its not like rogues have mobility issues.

And i just don't buy that the nerf on vial will fix what we see on this Video, it might take the rogue an additional global to achieve the same results, and the trinket will still crit for 18-20k on targets with Find Weakness on. Only way they could fix this would be to give Find Weakness the Colossus Smash threatment and cut it in half on PvP targets, but i'm not holding my breath.

You mean this?

One simple thing which should be added in this game:

"Items which do not have resilience as one of it's base stats will not be able to proc when being used on another player or players pet/minion."

The rule would exclude weapon enchants.
    Would suck at low end PVP when you just starting out and only have PVE gear, but would certainly fix the issue with players having legendaries in arena.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    I will don't worry. Might turn this 2 seconds, into a 3 seconds at best, fuk ye.
    Hmm, Heroic Vial with the proper gear will crit around 50k to 80k now. After they fix it divide that by 3, ICD will be reduced by a proportionate amount, ICD right now is roughly 25 seconds, dividing that by 3, ICD should be around 8 seconds. So taking that 2 seconds and taking out roughly 20 - 25k (that's if the proc crits, if it doesn't it could be much much less).

I think we're overreacting a little. Yes Legendaries are strong, Vial of Shadows is stronger. Do these openings again and have him use the PVP weapons with Vial of Shadows... then have him use the Legendaries with a different trinket. Let me know where you see the biggest difference.

okay now make a video of him trying to attack you from the front and not behind... hell if you let almost anyone stand behind you they will kill you pretty fast too....i know this is a rogue and that is what they do but it looks like you are letting him stand behind you and do this lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    You mean this?

[IMG]-Snip-[/IMG]
    I fucking lol'd

Would suck at low end PVP when you just starting out and only have PVE gear, but would certainly fix the issue with players having legendaries in arena.
    I agree it would suck if they removed every PvE items, since people gotta start somewhere as far as PvP gear goes, but i clearly remember in cataclysm beta they had a special ''Unusable in Rated Combat'' tag or something like that on specific PvE items, notably trinkets. It just never made it to live servers for some reason. Would simply the ideal to flag the most gamebreaking items like this. I just don't understand how Blizzard just simply play both sides of the game, on one side on actual ladder play they allow the most game breaking shits possible, while they still try to make WoW arena an ''e-sport'' with their upcoming tournament in Asia and the Arena Pass.

I just don't get why they don't decide between the two.