Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Sacred Fate, 10m Core Raiding Guild 7/8 DS LF skilled Warr/DK tank

Since 2010 - Fun, relaxed, and skilled players have been taking out our rage on holographic images on our view boxes. We did exeptionally well in Tier 12, but due to attendance issues due to furthering eduaction we are seeking new applicants. I am proud to be part of our group and the effort our members have put forward, and I am sure without a shadow of a doubt, you would be too.

I am looking now recruiting for 4.3. We have just the one spot remaining in our team.
    We have space for:

Need: Prot Warrior/Blood DK

Raid schedule: 10 Raiding: Wednesday - Thursday and Saturday: 7PM (EST) - 11PM (EST)
    (It is possible that we finish everything on Thursday some weeks, so where as Saturday isn't always guaranteed, it is expected.)

Exceptional applicants of any class and spec are always welcome to apply.

Current Progress in 10m:

T13 - 7/8 Normal
    T12 - 7/7 Normal ~4/7 Heroic~
    T11 - 12/12 Normal ~Heroic: 1/13~

Been Around a Long Long Time: Sacred Fate has been a progression guild since 2010 on Deathwing server. We do not mass recruit and would rather have 10 skilled players than 35 average ones. 10 Man raiding is something we all enjoy, and something we intend to continue for a very long time. We consider ourselves one messed up family, and were looking to adopt.

What We Look For: We are looking for exceptional players, who are mature, dedicated, skilled, self-reliant, competitive, and good problem solvers. Raiders must be able to pick up a fight quickly, limit their mistakes, learn from their mistakes, have good raid awareness, and multitask well.

We desperately want to push through heroic content. We love pushing ourselves and progressing through the challenges of a new patch. Ideal applicants will have strong self motivation, class knowledge and have the desire to to push the limits their class has to offer. Missing enchants, gems, or the proper reforges is extremely frowned upon.We understand people have the need and desire to PvP. Most of us do too but your main focus should be on PvE progression. This means your character's gear and spec should reflect this commitment. Ideally, you will have had significant raid experience in all previous tiers, as well as the current.

If the above interests you, free to approach any of us in game.

GM & Officers: Staroguy, Tenshisendo, Linry, Aricict, Yòu
    Real ID: martintuemmel at bellsouth.net - Rivaldenim, Holy Paladin.
    Last edited by Rivalenim; 2012-01-22 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Typo! fail.

Stood in the Fire masterdisaster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow that guild has Aricict! I wanna join. That almost makes up for them having linry

10+ Year Old Account
    this guild sounds awesome i love that linry's in it, shes much cooler then aricict!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Almost Ari, almost.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uh oh, I feel some bumping action going on...

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bump bump bump it up!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bumpitty bump bump.

10+ Year Old Account
    bump bump bump bump
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.