Attempting H Hagara 25man

Any tips? I'm feeling as if Destro would be really good for this fight as I have found as of late I am doing more DPS with this spec on normal than I do as Affliction.

I also think it would be useful for soaking Shards.

Destro is priceless for survivability.

Affliction is cool because you can do insane dmg to the frost totems. I'd end up about equal between destro/afflic, just much more dps as destro on Hagara. I would do destro, especially if you're having fun and doing more dmg with it. If your guild is having serious issues getting the frost totems down, then you may wanna go affliction, but I'd just stay destro.

On Hagara I have being going Demon (due to being only lock in the raid) however, it's been ok, single target a frost totem for good results and then your AOE rocks on the frost tombs...and when you can single target on the boss is good.

But yes I'd prefer affy on this fight

10+ Year Old Account
    My thread was on the same page =D
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ks-vs-H-Hagara
    Go Demonology if you can can't reach 2681 haste. Go Destro if you can and you're comfortable with the rotation. Demonology ask gets bigger heals than the other specs with a better Demon Armor.

You should multi-dot the ice spires as Demonology anf get 1993 haste for this fight. It really helps.

Edit: Feel free to steal what I do from my post. I don't mind.
    Last edited by Derivatives; 2012-01-27 at 04:16 AM.
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!