Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlucks View Post
    Jesus, any place around here that serves coffee would cause your throat to melt shut doing that!
    That's exactly why he told you to do it so that you would make a ass out of yourself when you spit hot coffee at her.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I wish i had these kind of accidents >.>, my accidents make girls never want to talk to me again (stepped on her foot and made the girl cry, kicked a soccer ball and gave the girl a nosebleed, and the list goes on...)

Deleted
    "seems desperate honestly"

How the hell is any of that chat desperation? Maybe she just likes him, and I also can't see how that would make her desperate... Don't give dumb advice if you've never actually been with a girl before

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    I wish i had these kind of accidents >.>, my accidents make girls never want to talk to me again (stepped on her foot and made the girl cry, kicked a soccer ball and gave the girl a nosebleed, and the list goes on...)
    yea theres no hope for you buddy. sry bout that... theres always prostitutes and strippers i guess

ROFL that's hilarious, well have a good time! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    You could take dancing lessons and stop playing coed soccer

introduce her to wow. if she likes it then marry her and make her farm your gold. if she doesnt like wow break it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenicks View Post
    Coffee dates are awesome, just a word of advice if you really want to impress the ladies you'll tear the protective cover off the top of the cup and chug it straight down the second the person at the counter hands it to you. Don't even bother sitting down, do it right there on the spot and make sure you're making eye contact with your lady friend the whole time. She'll love it.
    Best advice ever :P

If all else fails, just do the naked man. Works 2 out of 3 times

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenicks View Post
    Coffee dates are awesome, just a word of advice if you really want to impress the ladies you'll tear the protective cover off the top of the cup and chug it straight down the second the person at the counter hands it to you. Don't even bother sitting down, do it right there on the spot and make sure you're making eye contact with your lady friend the whole time. She'll love it.
    That is just crazy,who drinks coffee without sugar?

Her:It's a true fact... It's the love of my life!

Me: At least something loves you

Her: At the risk of sounding dumb... Are you asking me out? Haha

The fact that you were about as smooth as a hedgehog and she still wants to go test you out says she is very interested, go with it you dumb fool. Easy way to tell if a girl really wants to find out more, if you sound like a complete idiot and she isnt running away, she is interested, or batshit crazy, either or.

I don't get the point of this thread. Don't you know if you asked her out? What?

I wonder what she'd think if she knew you came to a gaming forum to ask for advice on it. Rofl.

Sounds like she wanted a date and kinda nudged you into it. That said, go ahead and roll with it imo, worse comes to worse you spend some time with a friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Friend zone her, do it for all friend zoned men.

10+ Year Old Account
    But in all seriousness, do it. Is she good looking? May lead to a party which may lead to alcohol which may lead to yay time.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2012-01-27 at 09:29 PM.

I think you should take her out. It's a low expectation so there won't be any annoying pressure. A lot of times good stuff comes from relationships that occur naturally... or accidentily (sp?). Unless you don't want to go out with her... but hey your chatting with her for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    This is pretty sad
    i hope you are replying to the fact that someone wants this thread placed properly.
    if you think it is sad to meet people via or through the internet i can tell you a good story!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy Vixen View Post
    From a woman's point of view:

Don't listen to people telling you to wait a week and blah blah. If you're interested in her, show her that you are and don't play games .
    Look up 'The System' By Doc Love. He'll tell you the exact opposite: Creating 'challenge' (AKA not making it 'easy' for the woman) is the number 1 way to get a woman, and to keep her interested. Conversely, the same is largely true of men. EVERY woman I've told this to dismisses it and says it bullshit, yet also EVERY woman I've tried this on it's worked exactly as 'Doc Love' outlines it. Women either just don't know, or refuse to admit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

yeah man. doesnt hurt to go out with her and see what shes like. if u like her and u think she likes u. go for it. if not. no harm done. i say go out with her!!
    ggg

Deleted
    She was clever. I think shes one of those who think "i want to ask him out but girls dont do it" and used that odd comment as possible way to make you ask her out by her own will.

Or maybe I'm over thinking it.

sodding lucky..I thought that would never work