An Assassin PvP spec I recommend

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#20...kZ0MZf0cRr0z.1

This is the spec I've been using for the last couple days and I've gotta say I've been having way more fun in this spec than when I was x/31/x or x/x/31. It's basically built around shock, thrash, and being able to take some hits thanks to dark charge.

Your shocks should crit pretty much every time because of Energize, and then you've got increased damage with Electrify and Chain Shock, so it still hits pretty hard. Thrash does good damage thanks to Claws of Decay, and assassinate damage never really changes much between the 3 builds. That's pretty much the 3 main abilities I use, along with death field and crushing darkness with raze procs.

I've also been playing with all dps gear, most of it is Champion gear, with a couple pieces of Centurion and a couple lvl 45-49 epics, and I've been having really no problem with survivability. I imagine with tank gear I'd be a real tank lol, but that's not what I'm going for. I want to do good damage and have good survivability and that's exactly what I find this spec does.

Also, the ability to force grip + spike in huttball is the most evil, fun thing to do lol. Grip the person right to the edge of the fire when it starts going off and then hit spike and it'll push them into the fire, get's them pretty much every time.

Cool, thanks for the advice : ) Gonna pick up PvP on my assas this weekend : )
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore