Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Would this be considered a bannable offense?

Hey guys. So, I've been spamming in trade for 3s partners, but most of the players who tend to whisper me are arabs or eastern european.
    So here's my issue; I really hate arabs and eastern europeans. Whenever you're on skype with an arab, they're in their living room, which has 3 different televisions (probably got some "whocanhavethehighestvolume-contest going?) and an awful lot of background noise. Eastern europeans, their mentality is just fucked up. I honestly havent met a nice Ukranian or Estonian person yet, and I'd be lying if I said I havent had my share of eastern european partners.

So, would I be able to replace my '/2 2.6k warrior LF decent 3v3 teammates' with '/2 2.6k warrior LF 3s team, no arabs or eastern europeans' - without having my account suspended tomorrow?

It's probably best to keep your racism to yourself.

Deleted
    I dont think so cos it personal references. I would say its like "I want a fruit! but no apples or bananas"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    It's probably best to keep your racism to yourself.
    It's not about race, it's just that I do not like the arab/eastern european culture and mentality. - I dont mind the colour of their skin or the 0.3% genetic difference.

I think if you say LF 3v3 partner have no anoying background noises please or something like that would be better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehahhaeueahe View Post
    Hey guys. So, I've been spamming in trade for 3s partners, but most of the players who tend to whisper me are arabs or eastern european.
    So here's my issue; I really hate arabs and eastern europeans. Whenever you're on skype with an arab, they're in their living room, which has 3 different televisions (probably got some "whocanhavethehighestvolume-contest going?) and an awful lot of background noise. Eastern europeans, their mentality is just fucked up. I honestly havent met a nice Ukranian or Estonian person yet, and I'd be lying if I said I havent had my share of eastern european partners.

So, would I be able to replace my '/2 2.6k warrior LF decent 3v3 teammates' with '/2 2.6k warrior LF 3s team, no arabs or eastern europeans' - without having my account suspended tomorrow?
    Nice stereotypes buddy. Eastern Europe says hi.

10+ Year Old Account
    no u wont u can choose to play with whomever you want. you are not insulting people you simply choose not to play with them. it not ban-able because you are not doing anything wrong you are not name calling nor insulting you simply picking and choose with whom you play with.

ps. i am Ukranian and i am nice...to some people...whom i like...and usually tell people they are shit when they die to stupid shit and/or stand in fire...so unless you are terrible in arenas we would normally have no reason to be an ass...unless you are terrible then we will prolly make you cry...true story

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Nice stereotypes buddy. Eastern Europe says hi.
    You are from Finland, northern Europe. Facts says hi.

Maybe it would be a better idea to advertise for people in or around your country, citing "Time zone issues". But really, don't stereotype

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimC View Post
    You are from Finland, northern Europe. Facts says hi.
    Surely location means place of origin? Facts says hi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Racism is not just discrimination by the color of your skin, its also stereotypical generalizations like the one you do on your OP. If someone reports you, you will probably get banned, this post will prob get locked and they might ban you here as well.
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

Google the name Whitera.

He's an awesome Ukrainian. OPs point is therefore invalid.

And yes, you would be banned. For good reason.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

No, location means location. Place of origin means place of origin.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

While I agree completely with your reasoning in that I prefer players from other parts of the world I think the message is a bit too flammable for the trade chat. I'd just ask people where they're from if I get whisps and ignore them if they're from an undesirable location.

I'd just do the opposite and ask for Western Europe people. Far less negative message

Deleted
    So if you born in America and then go to Japan you will be japanese? DUH

Heres a solution, dont join an EU Server

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    No, location means location. Place of origin means place of origin.
    My point exactly, maybe I should've included <sarcasm></sarcasm> to be sure. As you can see the person I quoted implied that my place of origin is Finland due to my location.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Cause if there's one thing I know, it's that you never mess with Mother Nature, mother-in-laws, or mother-fucking Ukrainians."

I think "hate" is a strong word for the fact some people have issues that annoy you

You might well get a ban for that possibly, if someone takes offense and tickets you. Better just to ask for Scandanavians only (most people will assume it's a language thing ^^) or just screen people as they /w you, and turn down people who you don't want to team with.

On an interesting stereotypical note... I have never met a finnish raider who wasn't very dead pan serious 100% of the time xD I'm sure thats just my personal experience though rather than an accurate picture.