Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I solo tank this from week 1.As a paladin its a must to have this macro:/cancelaura divine shield
    /cast divine shield
    First click is bubble,second click is disable bubble.

So as u can imagine u tank the adds inside the big thingy and u use dream and divine protection till 5 stack,then u press the macro double followed by a Righteous defense..U reset stacks and the 1 add would be dead for sure at the time passed.One add cannot kill u normally if your dps is good and dpsers cleave the adds from the start.For 3 weeks now we get only 1 set of adds and we ignore 2nd set of tentacles cause dps is more than enough. If u get adds for 2nd time,tell dps to ignore them and nuke boss, use dream till 5 stacks followed by GOTAK, Ardent defender and LOH after AD is activated.Even if u die u dps is enough to nuke boss down ezly.

What everyone said is true.

1/2/7 makes it very, very easy. Only 1 impale, and as long as you slow down DPS on the Limb to make sure you don't get Hemorrhage before Blistering Tentacles, you'll be fine. It'll also let healers regen mana.

Phase 2, I actually share the add with a DPS DK - I pick one up, DK picks the other one, we burn it, and then burn mine, our Holy Paladin will Bubble taunt off of me so I can drop stacks if it's getting high. DKs can easily tank this in DPS spec with AMS as their melee is nothing, it's just the DoT and AMS makes it a non-issue. We've even had a feral DPS pick up the 2nd add in bear form once with CDs rolling when I bit it early and we didn't have a rez. Just make sure you don't push DW over 11% before you kill the 2nd wave.

I wrote a guide here on how to solo tank it if you want a lot more details:

http://raidingafterdark.blogspot.com...thwing-10.html

We do 3 heal 1 tank and our holy priest gspirits 2nd impale, although sometimes our tank doesnt even need it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have 2 tanks, have one tank tank both of them. After about 5 secs, have the other tank taunt both of them off. Wait for the debuff to fall off first tank, then taunt them back again. Both of them should die around that time. Also, must tank them inside the yellow circle.