4/8 H ds looking for a weekend raiding guild

I currently play Feral tank/dps, and i'm well versed in both. tank gear is 398 ilvl, dps gear is 395. I have played all specs in the past though and can easily adjust back into them. What i'm looking for is a guild that raids friday, saturday and or sunday. If anyone is looking for an experienced mature druid that has been playing since BC and has a very good understanding of the requirements of raiding feel free to put a post up and i can do a proper application to your guild.

Here's a link to a worldoflogs to judge my tanking/dps
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-r9t9cvidaxbt47sm/
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-yszgqzp3w7m8qh4d/

Still looking. if you know of any guilds feel free to let me know.

Myth is a US raiding guild on the horde side of the realm Suramar. Myth focuses on a weekend raiding schedule and caters to the WoW community members that have busy real life schedules during the week.

Raid 1 - Raid Leader: Engen
    Current Progression: 2/8H Dragonsoul (M z Y h u sd md)*
    Raid Times: 7:00 am - 10:00 am Saturday and Sunday (PST)

Raid 2 - Raid Leader: Arincia
    Current Progression: 2/8 H Dragonsoul (M x y h U sd md)*
    Raid Times: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm - Saturday and Sunday (PST)

* Capital Letter Indicates HM Kill

If these raid times and guild perks your interest Raid 2 is looking for a feral tank/dps.

Please visit our website myth-suramar . com or contact us in game - Arincia, Engen, Innfidel, or Nette

Hello,

Raid 2 is currently is looking for a feral tank/dps, here is some information about our guild and raid times:

Myth is a US raiding guild on the horde side of the realm Suramar. Myth focuses on a weekend raiding schedule and caters to the WoW community members that have busy real life schedules during the week.

Raid 1 - Raid Leader: Engen
    Current Progression: 2/8H Dragonsoul (M z Y h u sd md)*
    Raid Times: 7:00 am - 10:00 am Saturday and Sunday (PST)

Raid 2 - Raid Leader: Arincia
    Current Progression: 2/8 H Dragonsoul (M x y h U sd md)*
    Raid Times: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm - Saturday and Sunday (PST)

* Capital Letter Indicates HM Kill

Please visit our website myth-suramar . com or contact us in game - Arincia, Engen, Innfidel, or Nette