H Zonozz - which to kill first

Black phase how i loathe thee. We are getting close to killing heroic zonozz in 10 man. I need something to get us over that final hump. I think it may be our kill order of flails/eyes/claw. I also noticed through going through logs of other guild kills on this boss, our healers are putting out really good numbers which leads me to believe we as a whole are taking too much damage. Also tried a combination of bounces as well, (IE- 7-7-5-5) but i did see some one mention that 5-5-5-5 is best as less is more in this case?

What is your flail/eye kill order and how long do u stay stacked...after you kill 3 total you feel its safe to leave the stack-nest or?

Any feedback is of course appreciated.

hey there best feedback i can give is a vid of my guild doing it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mrQt..._order&list=UL

We go 7-5-5-5(BURN)
    and send 2/5 of the DPS to deal with the southern flail (first priority) and 2 eyes (interrupting as much as possible)
    have 1/5 of the DPS who can cleave on the claw
    and the other 2/5 to go north and deal with a flail and two eyes there.
    CPU: i7 3930k@4.4 Mobo: Rampage IV X79 RAM: 32GB Ripjaw @ 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA 780ti SC SSD: 128GB M4

Deleted
    We dont stack in black phase. 2 ranged on the 4 distant eyes, killing the nearby flail first, 1 melee on claw/boss cleave and 1 on the last eye. We have a healer on each group and a beacon on tank with shield wall.
    Hope it works for you as well.

During the Holidays we went into 10m and rolled this guy over - the key for us ended up being going 9-9-9-burn. Less black phases to even have to worry about, boss dead faster. All depends on if your tank can take the beating or not I suppose and if you've got a comp that allows you to send one or two individuals out to solo-soak.

During black phase, we split into two groups, one for each side. Nuke the flails first, they do more damage than anything. Each group worked around the edge towards the claw and ended there, killing the eyes as they went.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    During the Holidays we went into 10m and rolled this guy over - the key for us ended up being going 9-9-9-burn. Less black phases to even have to worry about, boss dead faster. All depends on if your tank can take the beating or not I suppose and if you've got a comp that allows you to send one or two individuals out to solo-soak.

During black phase, we split into two groups, one for each side. Nuke the flails first, they do more damage than anything. Each group worked around the edge towards the claw and ended there, killing the eyes as they went.
    Question, to get to outside flail then eye's first you need to spread out (so no stacking at start) This seems hard on the healers , how do they cope?

---------- Post added 2012-01-27 at 05:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rekindled View Post
    hey there best feedback i can give is a vid of my guild doing it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mrQt..._order&list=UL

We go 7-5-5-5(BURN)
    and send 2/5 of the DPS to deal with the southern flail (first priority) and 2 eyes (interrupting as much as possible)
    have 1/5 of the DPS who can cleave on the claw
    and the other 2/5 to go north and deal with a flail and two eyes there.
    It is the initial damge of the blach phase...how are your healers coping with that as well? Playing a zone defense?

We don't stack either and we do 5-5-5-5 (our first kill was 7-5-7-5 though)

We do (Bear/Pally/Druid/Shaman/Fury War)
    Black phase 1 = AM/Bear Tranq/Tree Form
    Black phase 2 = Rallying Cry/Tranq + personals
    Black phase 3 = AM/Bear Tranq/Tree Form
    Burn = Everything left

You just have to stagger your CDs and make sure you have enough stuff up every phase to last you for ~20 sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    Question, to get to outside flail then eye's first you need to spread out (so no stacking at start) This seems hard on the healers , how do they cope?

It is the initial damge of the blach phase...how are your healers coping with that as well? Playing a zone defense?
    We loosely stacked in two 'camps,' with the tank on his own. One camp would be our melee, the other would be the ranged, and each works around the edge to meet at the claw. We actually did basically the same thing for our 25m kill.

Dealing with the damage is rather deceptive for zon'ozz' black phase. It's not actually about how hard your healers can heal (though that's part of it), the real question is 'how fast can your DPS kill the flails and at least 1 or 2 eyes'? The healing becomes considerably easier once several of the tentacles are dead, so figuring out how to blow as many up as quickly as possible in the initial 10 or so seconds will be the key to surviving.

A big help is if you can manage to time your bounce into zon'ozz so that he goes into black phase just before the disrupting shadows would go out. It wasn't quite as big of a deal on 10m, but not having those debuffs out as black starts will make life much easier on the healers.

7-7-7-5 with mage single soaking the 7th, and Spriest as a back up...

we stack where the claw spwns...except for the lock and spriest...they go for the flails?
    me, a hunter, kills the eye right of the eye, facing the wall, and later go to kill the one between my eye and the spriests flail
    the left group does the same pretty much. though they have 1 more dps, since its 1 more eyes.

the claw is the aoe stack up group for when the dark phase is happening...it really helps the healers. and doing 7775 helps us with the dmg. we rarely see enrage. and we hero at 45 seconds till enrage before the 4th Void hits the boss...and after that its just burn. stack in the same spot, use CDs, Healthstones...