Any good hack and slash games out?

As topic says, any good hack and slash games? Preferably new?

Something like Titans quest and Diablo

think kingdom of amalur : reckoning is a rpg/hack and slash type. i had fun with the demo personaly. currently waiting for darksiders 2 to play as death
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Isnt diablo classified as Dungeon crawler?

Bastion
    Bunch of Heroes
    Torchlight

some favorites for me

bunch of heroes is "bullet blitz" rather than "hack n slash" but it's the same style of gameplay. run around smashing up opponents for awesomeness.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterec View Post
    Isnt diablo classified as Dungeon crawler?
    It's a "Hack 'n Slash Dungeon Crawler RPG" - a HNSDCRPG

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Like that guy said, Torchlight. And If you've finished Titanquest, I'd like to ask you some questions.

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

Yeah i finished titans quest but it was a while ago. Ask away i might remember.

Is torchlight like titansquest?

Quote Originally Posted by Papapwn View Post

torchlight is like a watered down D2 clone with some shiny new features and cartoony graphics.

Don't get me wrong, its actual a good game... if you like dungeon crawlers its a good play.

There is actually a torchlight 2 coming out soon.

You could also try Hellgate: London a hack and slash / fps hybrid made by some ex-blizzard guys a few years back... it was okay.
    Last edited by Redmage; 2012-01-27 at 11:24 PM.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bastion
    Space Marine
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Papapwn View Post

Torchlight is very much like Diablo 2 in terms of music and similar to D2 in ambience with dark environments but it's easiest difficulty is easier than D2's easiest difficulty, seems more fun overall, awesome new features and cartoonish in art. A definitely worthwhile try. Like the other guy said, try Warhammer: Space Marine, it's awesome 3rd person hack n slash, blood n gore fun set in the dark futuristic fantasy world of Warhammer.

And my questions regarding Titanquest, well my game is bugged, will reinstall it and let you know.

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

Deleted
    I really enjoyed Dungeon Siege 3 as a warrior, it is very similar to Diablo as it is a HNSDCRPG.

Torchlight
    Bastion
    Darksiders

All very fun games!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lotr war in the north rpg/hack n slash,and quite entertaining.

I like Baldur's gate

Pure, Alliance Turalyon EU 8/8 25 HC

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale considered Hack'n'Slash?

Darksiders is a great game but more like a demented Zelda w/ Portals than a hack and slash! It pissed me off though, @ 20 hours in got stuck in-between two locked doors,in a outside puzzle area in the Black Tower(Name?) w/ no mobs to kill to open them! I saved inside after completing the area and the save had put me back outside the door! I was pissed and after two years of being out Vigil/THQ had not thought to fix the bug! Even though it had been well documented!

10+ Year Old Account
    Darksiders was very enjoyable, liked the little story it had. Hack and slash with some dungeoneering? awesome
    Too bad it was so short, waiting for the follow up. But they are planning on making alot of changes, to make it more diffrent from zelda. Hopefully that doesent ruin it :P

Darksider II is a hack n slash if you want to wait until the summer
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

10+ Year Old Account
    Bastion is really good and cheap.