Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    On topic, get a grip dude Ive lost soul drinker every week on my dk and Guth on my warrior every single week, throwing a tantrum like a spoilt child isnt going to solve anything, I bet if you had to pay for them you wouldn't be throwing them against the walls, and to top it off, you need professional help for anger managment m when it comes down to it, its a dammed game grow up a little
    Soul Drinker unfortunately fits under the same rules as Gurth (which I thoroughly illustrated in my post above the one I'm quoting now).

While i have seen it go to tanks on multiple occasions (I'm not concerned i have a normal version) how exactly did you lose the second and third to paladin healers? unless they queued as DPS and proceeded to heal, they would not get the roll bonus?

Aside from that, yes it sucks to lose rolls, but that's just how the system works. Don't go into LFR expecting to win loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, I'm sorry for totally getting worked up, I just get very excited over the chance of getting a great weapon and I get even more so frustrated when it is won by a tank, who, in this case, did not even have an offspec. It's frustrating, but it's whatever, better luck next week, thanks for the feedback, goodluck to you all in the crazy world known as raid finder =p

Deleted
    tbh nowadays i just go in with the mindset that anyone who can roll on something WILL roll on something, it shouldnt have to be like that but theres nothing i can do about it, just expect to be rolling against anyone and everyone who can get their hands on loot, helps to soften the blow a bit, at least for me : \

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    They aren't stealing anything from you. It was never yours to begin with.
    So you ask other people to ninja an item from genuine users, just to give it to you?
    And now you complain about not getting an item?

Oh man, I hope you see both the stupidity and irony in this thread...

Yeah, people really act rude in the game over things. It has happened to me a few times on my warlock, mostly now it is people that already have the gear and want to trade if they lose on a piece they really wanted.

Deleted
    Need button was lit, He has every right to press it according to Blizzrad rules.
    Not saying its fair. just saying he has a right to need as much as anyone else.
    Dont like it ? Stop going LFR looking for gear and use it as easy points with gear being a lucky bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    So you ask other people to ninja an item from genuine users, just to give it to you?
    And now you complain about not getting an item?

Oh man, I hope you see both the stupidity and irony in this thread...
    My thoughts exactly!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    just because he gets a +100 roll doesn mean hes going to get it, what happens if he rolls one? he gets 101, the bonus just increases chance but its still down to luck

On topic, get a grip dude Ive lost soul drinker every week on my dk and Guth on my warrior every single week, throwing a tantrum like a spoilt child isnt going to solve anything, I bet if you had to pay for them you wouldn't be throwing them against the walls, and to top it off, you need professional help for anger managment m when it comes down to it, its a dammed game grow up a little
    If he rolls 1, he will get 101, and if the holy paladin rolls a 100, he will get 100, 101 > 100 as far as I know.

None of the healing classes get a roll bonus on the 2H sword. Only tank class that gets the bonus for the 2hander are DKs because they use 2handers as their tank weapon. Prot warriors and paladins do not receive a roll bonus.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshare View Post
    If you were DPS, then you would have had +100 to the roll. Stop lying
    This. 10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Magic gun 23 View Post
    Boom, a tank or healer beat me on the role for Gurthalak, Voice of the deep on deathwing lfr, for the not first, not second, not third, but fourth time, yes, fourth time. The first time it was a dk, who already had it, he said now he doesn't have to worry about re-enchanting when he wants to switch from dps to tank, the second and third was a healer, a paladin healer, and the fourth, just now, on my 7th week of doing lfr, was a paladin tank, who won with 2 over my roll, the top melee dpser, the raid leader who screamed at half the raid to dps blisterings and who led them to success, the 2nd top damage done on half the fights. He said hehehe, I got your 2h didn't I and left. A tank. Blizzard, I honestly can understand you when you say "If they are given to roll need on it, they can use it, but there is such thing as role bonus's, where is mine over the tanks? This is the fourth time someone has won it for offspec, I am not even kidding, I sent it a ticket the third time and you gave me the same "if they can roll need, they can use it. No, they are just being massive jerks. Really, as a guy who doesn't raid at all in wow, gurthalak is the only great weapon I can get over the 378 weapons from the dungeon. And yes, I am making this thread because I am mad. I wasn't that mad the first couple of times but now I'm furious, this is ridiculous. I don't care that it's "Just a weapon", I would actually like to have Gurthalak, just like all my friends are lucky enough to have, because it's quite a decent weapon. I think I'm going to go hang myself now, I have never been frustrated over a game more than I am right now, and I've tossed a couple xbox controllers at the wall. I've had enough, I have no clue how this is still possible, for tanks and healers to win the 2h, unless it's a dk. I am speechless, I only live an hour from Blizz hq, I honestly feel like going out there in 6 hours and slapping each and every one of the employee's. Really blizzard, really?
    I sense BS here, because only tank/dps can roll on it, healers shouldnt get the roll bonus on it..

---------- Post added 2012-01-28 at 11:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nwo View Post
    None of the healing classes get a roll bonus on the 2H sword. Only tank class that gets the bonus for the 2hander are DKs because they use 2handers as their tank weapon. Prot warriors and paladins do not receive a roll bonus.
    Unfortunately no, even pally/warrior tanks get the bonus roll on it coz its tagged as a tank weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by nwo View Post
    Incorrect. Tanks get a roll bonus due to Blood DK's using it. The system currently does not know the difference between a Blood DK, Prot Paladin or Prot Warrior, just that they are tanks. So all 3 get the bonus.

Do people forget grammar when they rage? Honestly, it's not difficult to press "Enter"?

Anyways, stop crying. I've lost it on my DK every single time, and have yet to complain. Stop punching your monitor, and relax. The Mmo/wow community feels zero sympathy for you.

Siigh..
    Tanks AND DPS get the bonus roll on the 2h (as it ca be used by DK tanks, the field of getting the bonus roll is "you are a tank"
    Offspecs mean jack, the system doesnt take into account your offspec only the spec you are flagged as in LFR.
    End of the day, its LFR, people need if they can need thats how it works. yea it sux but people still do it, if you get worked up everytime it happens your gonna be a very angry individual a lot of the time. Suck it up and move along, or better yet go in next time with 10 friends who can all roll on it and beat the system at its own game. its a shitty attitude yea but lets face it when the majority of the groups do it your at a disadvantage not doing it.

Deleted
    If you're not raiding why do you care about upgrades this much?

How did you lose to a healer? you get a +100 roll bonus over them.
    also try normal 10m you will most likely be the only Melee dps.

The paladin healer's offspec was prot, and I really don't enjoy that picture, it is kind of unnecessary. But thanks anyway bro, no one cares that you're just another one of those jerks.
    it doesnt matter what offspec he has, if he was signed as healer he only gets roll bonus as healer, stop exaggerating.
    Tanks get the roll bonus because its the only 2h in LFR and blood DK's need roll bonus or they'd never get it, that prot warrs/palas also get roll bonus sucks, but deal with it

always goes to the shittiest scrub that took shit.. i always thought tanks couldnt roll on gurthalak but guess im wrong lol.. thats jus weird lol.. anyway
    i jus saw some mage pull 4k dps on spine and win the will of unbinding lfr trinket.. i checked his gear after. hes wearing a few melee attack trinkets.. some 377 pvp gear.. and a healing weapon.

Deleted
    Boom, a tank or healer beat me on the role for Gurthalak, Voice of the deep on deathwing lfr, for the not first, not second, not third, but fourth time, yes, fourth time. The first time it was a dk, who already had it, he said now he doesn't have to worry about re-enchanting when he wants to switch from dps to tank, the second and third was a healer, a paladin healer, and the fourth, just now, on my 7th week of doing lfr, was a paladin tank, who won with 2 over my roll, the top melee dpser, the raid leader who screamed at half the raid to dps blisterings and who led them to success, the 2nd top damage done on half the fights. He said hehehe, I got your 2h didn't I and left. A tank. Blizzard, I honestly can understand you when you say "If they are given to roll need on it, they can use it, but there is such thing as role bonus's, where is mine over the tanks? This is the fourth time someone has won it for offspec, I am not even kidding, I sent it a ticket the third time and you gave me the same "if they can roll need, they can use it. No, they are just being massive jerks. Really, as a guy who doesn't raid at all in wow, gurthalak is the only great weapon I can get over the 378 weapons from the dungeon. And yes, I am making this thread because I am mad. I wasn't that mad the first couple of times but now I'm furious, this is ridiculous. I don't care that it's "Just a weapon", I would actually like to have Gurthalak, just like all my friends are lucky enough to have, because it's quite a decent weapon. I think I'm going to go hang myself now, I have never been frustrated over a game more than I am right now, and I've tossed a couple xbox controllers at the wall. I've had enough, I have no clue how this is still possible, for tanks and healers to win the 2h, unless it's a dk. I am speechless, I only live an hour from Blizz hq, I honestly feel like going out there in 6 hours and slapping each and every one of the employee's. Really blizzard, really?

At least you look happy on your Avatar.