If you coul redesign past raid/dungeon tier implements

How would you do it? I will give you an example of how I would do it for each expansion (I won't do vanilla)

BC - Keep all the dungeons/heroics the same as they were
    Entry Level Raid - Karazhan
    Next tier (not patch though) - SSC and TK
    Patch 2.1 - Mag's Lair, Gruul's Lair, and Hyjal (plus voice chat thing)
    Patch 2.2 - Sunwell (and Isle of Quel), Zul'Aman, and a small Auchindoin raid
    Patch 2.3 - Black Temple

Wrath - Keep all the dungeons the same, however make the Naxx rehash into multiple heroic dungeons. (and allow the level 60 raid to stay there), however exclude Saph and Kel'thuzad, and make Anub not part if AN or at the very least make him flee.
    Entry Level Raid - Gundrak raid and OS
    Next tier (not patch though) - Utgarde raid and EoE
    Patch 3.1 - Ulduar
    Patch 3.2 - ToC except once the first 5 bosses (maybe take out one or two, make it a random 2-3 out of the 5 bosses) are killed you are plunged into a large Nerubian raid making it a 10-12 boss raid, Anub is the end boss still though. (plus the ToC dungeon)
    Patch 3.3 - ICC with Kel'thuzad, Saph, and Mal'ganis as added bosses making it a 15 boss raid.

Cata - Same dungeons, however add the Zul'Aman and Zul'Gurub rehashes at launch.
    Entry Level Raids - BoT
    Next tier (not patch though) - BWD, and TotFW
    Patch 4.1 - Firelands, Stonecore, and Abyssal Maw raid. (all with abyssal maw dungeon)
    Patch 4.2 - Hour of Twilight Dungeons as a Raid, and all the echo bosses are killed in End Time. War of the Ancients has more bosses and is bigger, hour of twilight isn't part of it.
    Patch 4.3 - Dragon Soul (only bigger than it currently is) plus 3 extra dungeons (like clearing dragonblight or something, and hour of twilight as a dungeon)
    Last edited by Markluzz; 2012-01-28 at 08:28 PM.