Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

IA question male vs female character

Is it true that males get to flirt a lot and female do not? I was wanting to make an IA for pimp status since I heard they were nympho's compared to other classes. I made a female cause I thought a female sniper would be awesome. But after hearing in game that female toons aren't as flirty as their male counterparts, I'm just trying to find out if it's true. If it is, I will not play a female since the main reason I rolled an IA is to get my groove on.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

10+ Year Old Account
    Also in-game females giggle with a very annoying laugh whenever one of their passive abilities proc. Its EXTREMELY annoying in raids when every sniper is a female.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Also in-game females giggle with a very annoying laugh whenever one of their passive abilities proc. Its EXTREMELY annoying in raids when every sniper is a female.
    Lol, well, as long as it's not as annoying as playing a female melee toon in Aion, I should be fine. Not sure if they ever changed that, but it was horrible.
    my SWTOR referal link:

I think I've flirted with ... maybe 3 or 4 male NPCs by about 40. And one of those was Vector (I probably had the option for the other guy, but I believe I declined to choose it for him).

And yes, the female IA chuckling was really odd when it started up for me. I first heard it on Aldaraan, and it was very odd, because it was so sudden (what, 28 levels without it, and then suddenly I was being stalked by a female ghost?), and then all over the darn place. I don't really mind it, but I don't "get it" either. Seems like something a Sith should be doing, rather than an IA who's trying to be sneaky.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Flirting aside, I think I actually slept with 5 different females, including 2 of my companions, on my agent.

Pretty sure I flirted with(or was given the option to), about 90% of the female NPCs I came into contact with.

Have a lv.40 Operative, so far I've slept with one person and flirted with half a dozen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by subrosian View Post
    Have a lv.40 Operative, so far I've slept with one person and flirted with half a dozen.
    Male or female?

So, is it safe to say that if I want to be seducing the opposite sex I should be playing a Male Op instead of a Female Op?
    my SWTOR referal link:

Quote Originally Posted by select20 View Post
    Male or female?

So, is it safe to say that if I want to be seducing the opposite sex I should be playing a Male Op instead of a Female Op?
    Female.

There's no same-sex flirting in the game yet, so yeah, if you want to seduce females you need to play a male character.

Female sucks.

Roll male. I made a chick and I didn't even get a flirt option until Hoth with one of those Chiss guys.

Pretty disappointing as I wanted to be a complete slut. Though in the end I am now married to some ugly dude on Voss and Vector.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cool, thanks for the reply's. Maybe if they implement same sex stuff or more female flirting, i'll roll a female Smuggler. Until then a male IA.
    my SWTOR referal link:

Quote Originally Posted by LonestarHero View Post
    Roll male. I made a chick and I didn't even get a flirt option until Hoth with one of those Chiss guys.
    Females get their first flirt option and chance to have sex at about level 3 in Hutta while with the male agent I didn't find a sex option until Dromund Kaas. There are similar options later but you'll miss them if you pick the wrong conversation options, generally you'll miss the sex if you pick the Dark Side option as soon as you see one. Strangely enough having sex is almost always a Light Side choice for the agent as usually the options are to sleep with someone to get your way or to just kill the guy. It is unfair though as the female agent mostly gets to sleep with creepy weirdos in exchange for something while the male agent gets plenty of attractive partners.

Minor spoiler for the level 3 sex:

At Nemro's palace you will be confronted by someone who has met the person you're impersonating. As a female agent you can kill him (Dark Side) or follow the flirt options to have sex with him in exchange for silence (Light Side). There are probably other options as well but can't remember them.

Agent is a real flirt. It was really funny, kinda disapointed they didnt put in a special Flirt option in Black Talon when thet Jedi Grand-master talks to your group over the com link.
    Kissing, having sex or just flirting are really staple to being an Agent it seems. Ive yet to encounter any such options on my Warrior outside of flirting with Malavi Quinn, which is also hilarious as he's rather unsure how to respond and thats funny to watch him dodge your advances :P

Back to topic, an Agent is like a mix between several great "spies", and he/she definatly has the charm of James Bond.

Quote Originally Posted by select20 View Post
    Is it true that males get to flirt a lot and female do not? I was wanting to make an IA for pimp status since I heard they were nympho's compared to other classes. I made a female cause I thought a female sniper would be awesome. But after hearing in game that female toons aren't as flirty as their male counterparts, I'm just trying to find out if it's true. If it is, I will not play a female since the main reason I rolled an IA is to get my groove on.
    yes. I'm level 27 and I've only seen flirt twice. I hear males get a whole ton more

Deleted
    Comparing Sith Warrior female to Sith Warrior male, male gets to flirt a LOT more and even sleep with a lot more females. Just on korriban you can flirt with the first woman you speak to, and later on I remember another one right before you enter the tomb to retrieve your lightsaber. On my female character I think the first time I got to flirt with someone was Malavi Quinn. I even got to sleep with one of Vette's friends on my male character, it is sick how big of a difference there is...

Currently have one lvl 37 female Juggernaught and one 31 male Juggernaught, male is much more fun since you get to flirt with Jaesa and Vette as well, I wish they allowed your character to be lesbian...

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't care about flirt options really, I got the opportunity to use them a couple of times actually during levelling - actually way too much - but I used it once or two to make Kaliyo happy. I don't even know why she actually loves you flirting with random male NPCs. I saw it as highly unprofessional to go for flirting.

Annoying as this one?
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    its not just female, Everytime Tatical Advantage procs it laughs. males aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post

Annoying as this one?
    LOL

I haven't noticed my femhawke agent laughing much.

Female agent really laughs just to damn much, as a healer I am chain giggling. People often wonder where that evil laugh comes from and then I have to admit it's me and I can't turn it off.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's the same for males and happens with all classes. It's actually by design to inform the player of an occured proc. Sith Warriors have this evil laugh for certain procs.
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2012-01-30 at 09:11 AM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    By lvl 20 I think I had 2 flirt options on my female IA alt, in Nar shaddaa the ones I got included a fat old NPC that really made my char feel like a prossy... this with the NO SEXY GEARS for male chars (females get 2 slut sets) makes Swtor feel sexist.
    Last edited by Ixator; 2012-01-30 at 09:14 AM.
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~