Thread: This...

10+ Year Old Account

This...

Is what is wrong with wow...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...sses-in-1-pull

Awesome Video right?!

Definately.

But what IS so wrong with this, is the fact that a level 80. LEVEL 80 is killing 3 bosses at THE SAME TIME and its CURRENT CONTENT!

See... there is these things we call nerfs. This is beyond that. These bosses are SUPPOSED to require a full group of 80's to solo, and he does 3 by himself at the same time. Blizzard is getting so carried away with the nerfs its a joke. If I want any challenge in my gaming there's none left in WoW.

This is my first MMO post about wow in ages, well because, I quit WoW when 4.2 launched.

I only even come on these forums to see stuff on SWTOR and LoL. But I saw this video, watched it and yes, this guy is fantastic and I know DK's are good at soloing shit.

But be honest if in wrath you guys saw a 70 DK solo all 3 bosses in Azjol Nerub at THE SAME TIME the QQ about DKs would have been a thousand times louder!

This is getting rediculous. I miss WoW. I miss the days of actually having a challenge to face and overcome. Now the only way to get a challenge is to become an elitist and min max and spend ur life in a 'hardcore' raiding guild doing hardmodes of content you have already cleared.

This game lost it's epic long ago, and I guess i'm jsut sad that it's still going downhill.

TL;DR

WoW is crappy easy faceroll noob garbage now, If I ever met Ghostcrawler, I'd spit in his ugly F***ing face.

"I would die to win, But I am born to lose."

Figures someone from Barrie can barely formulate an argument.

Wow, seriously? You'd spit in someone's face? Someone who you haven't ever met in real life, nor know personally? Spit? In his face?

The thing that is wrong with WoW isn't balance. It's asshats like you with shit attitudes who post garbage like this.

He's Cataclysm geared...

OMG DK is soloing old content with newer gear at an appropriate level! Alert the intarweb police!

edit: It will probably be much harder for him at level 81-82.
    Last edited by Mindark; 2012-01-29 at 06:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Wow, seriously? You'd spit in someone's face? Someone who you haven't ever met in real life, nor know personally? Spit? In his face?

The thing that is wrong with WoW isn't balance. It's asshats like you with shit attitudes who post garbage like this.
    Like i said I quit. along with all the other 'asshats' who hate on the game and quit, because all thats left is fanboys and 12 year olds. so yep. neways i jsut wanted to post this to watch the drama unfold. trollface.jpg

but i really meant it.

going to play a game with some challenge now. peace ya'll

Misleading title.. I thought this was something important

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindark View Post
    He's Cataclysm geared...

OMG DK is soloing old content with newer gear at an appropriate level! Alert the intarweb police!
    He is soloing content with level 80 gear. its a level 80 dungeon. how is that supposed to be okay. if blizz designed the dungeons to be solod you wouldnt need 5 people to do them. hurr durr.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindark View Post
    He's Cataclysm geared...

Old content? BRC is an intended level instance for him. Ir's designed around him and 4 others at that level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jus saying i remember when this one tiem a paladin 1 shot lord kazaak and they nerfed paladins withing a day. now they purposely make current content this easy...
    i know i said i was leaving. now i really am. sorry guys. i lied earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayaluen View Post
    Old content? BRC is an intended level instance for him. Ir's designed around him and 4 others at that level.
    He's at the previous expansion's level cap with gear that has stats and ratings meant for cataclysm, thus increasing his defensive ratings and such dramatically (as WotlLK's ratings were generally dramatically low compared to what a level 80 can get as far as Cata gear goes), thus making it easier to handle things that would otherwise be considered more of a challenge. I've done this with a few characters and found that I could handle things similar to what this particular DK did.

There's nothing "overpowered" about this, it's just someone staying in between the leveling transition since 81 and up the required ratings for decent stat %'s goes up.

10+ Year Old Account
    And not a single fuck was given that day.

I've seen videos of a hunter soloing H VP and a DK soloing two H Stonecore bosses before. And yet some groups still wipe to these. I've seen a hunter solo Atramedes using what some called a bug, others called clever use of game mechanics, w/e. Just because one person who knows how to play thier class can solo stuff, doesn't mean there is a problem.

If I see someone soloing Cata raids w/o using questionable use of mechanics, then there is a big problem. But I doubt anyone truly cares about 5 man instance solos.

Yeah oneshotting a raidboss that actually was dropping somewhat worthwhile loot back then is certainly exactly the same thing. I don't get the problem - people seem to want it easy, dk is a ridiculously good soloing class due to the tanking mechanics blizzard chose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mempha View Post
    Like i said I quit. along with all the other 'asshats' who hate on the game and quit, because all thats left is fanboys and 12 year olds. so yep. neways i jsut wanted to post this to watch the drama unfold. trollface.jpg

but i really meant it.

going to play a game with some challenge now. peace ya'll
    Im not a fanboy nor a 12 year old. Then what am I?
    If you want some challenge i suggest you get up and start progressing on Deathwing heroic.
    Dont give me that shit that "hc are stupid and normals should be harder!".

Quote Originally Posted by Mempha View Post

But what IS so wrong with this, is the fact that a level 80. LEVEL 80 is killing 3 bosses at THE SAME TIME and its CURRENT CONTENT
    Thats not current content, fyi.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayaluen View Post
    The conent is 4.0 content, we're in 4.3. He did that with 304 item level (27 ilvl HIGHER than heroic ICC gear) and epic gems. Those, on their own, outgear that zone. This likely wouldn't be possible to do during 4.0 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

THIS....

thread is going nowhere.