Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It's funny. On my server, 3 Carnelians actually demand a HIGHER price than even a cut Inferno Ruby. Almost without fail, if a thing could be used to make another thing, the mats are more expensive than the finished product.

Quote Originally Posted by Raincrow View Post
    It's funny. On my server, 3 Carnelians actually demand a HIGHER price than even a cut Inferno Ruby. Almost without fail, if a thing could be used to make another thing, the mats are more expensive than the finished product.
    That's because you can proc multiple Inferno Rubies.

Before quitting wow a few months ago - the only enjoyable thing i did on wow was log on daily to my JC and make a fire prism (i believe it was called) to see if i got any inferno rubies out of it. One day i got 2. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by GodTier View Post

I agree if the economy is healthy and you can move reds fast then those are best, but you don't wanna be like one kid on my server and sitting on 1300 infernos and not able to move them all.
    Pls send them to me, I have been out of infernos for the last week (Ore is too damn high right now, damn blizz banning the bots)

Deleted
    It will depend on your server as to the profitability of either Rubies, diamonds or spikes. All servers are different. There are other ways to get greater celestials, but they are soemtimes worth more than the straight price i.e if you need them for enchanting and you can have a decent mark up on the enchant. best have a supply of carnelians enough for all 3 outlets.