New Computer:
Willing to Self Build or a Pre-Built: I am willing to do either
How much you want to spend: No more than necessary
How much you can spend: around $1,000.
What all you plan to use it for: WoW, office and database, occasional other games (but generally not particularly new ones).
What Operating system you want to use & Bit: Windows 7 64 bit.
What Resolution you hope to be in: right now I am on 1280 x 1024 and that is fine
What Settings do you Want & how much FPS: this is tricky... I want wow better, but I am currently playing on a 7 year old computer that gets 30-40 fps max on lowest settings on smallest resolution. I would prefer somewhere around good settings, and I definitely need the resolution to be bigger than the current 800 x 600.
What Country are you from: USA
What can you re-use: Optical drive, monitor, HUDs (everything else is 7 years old)
Network will be wired or wireless: Wired
Any Additional Info Here:

---------- Post added 2012-01-29 at 02:44 PM ----------

I did some research on the parts that I am able to understand without extensive research (mainly not the motherboard/graphics card).

I found newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227387 was somewhat similar to what I was thinking about building but looks cheaper in price. My biggest worries were that:
a) the power supply isn't branded so I have no idea what I am getting into (this is also true of several other parts)
b) I don't know much and am unsure about the Motherboard and Graphics card - if they are right for me
c) I am not sure if I am the type of user who needs the computing power available.
d) not a huge fan of the case
e) not sure about upgrading a pre-built... especially to a SSD I am unsure about how complicated loading the OS will be compared to just using OS Dvds.