Whats a decent US Republic PvE server?

Been through like a dozen servers so far. Just making level 1s and asking around in chat how the server is and also /who checking all the planets and Fleet. Also been using the new semi server forums to check progression. I know Empire was going to be overplayed but my results are just depressing. Im finding hardly any Republic guilds are progressing in PvE and Fleet usually only has 120 at most prime time and that was a Friday night whereas Imperial Fleet has 250+ at this same time. I do have one Republic character able to go to Fleet and its quite a different scene than the Imperial Fleet. When I go to Fleet as Republic no one hardly says anything. When I go to Imperial Fleet its full of spam of people putting groups together for FPs of all levels and difficulties. Even at 4am I have gotten groups as Empire. At 4am Im lucky if theres 15 people in Republic Fleet.

I wish when they sort the servers by population types (full, heavy, etc.) that it was based on faction and not total people. Because I can tell you right now that on my "Heavy" server theres hardly anyone playing republic. Can someone please tell me a server where Republic Fleet is always full of people no matter what time of day just like Empire's Fleet? And a server where people are always putting groups together. I would love to actually settle down on a server that has a decent enough population to actually do stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lythria View Post
    Been through like a dozen servers so far. Just making level 1s and asking around in chat how the server is and also /who checking all the planets and Fleet. Also been using the new semi server forums to check progression. I know Empire was going to be overplayed but my results are just depressing. Im finding hardly any Republic guilds are progressing in PvE and Fleet usually only has 120 at most prime time and that was a Friday night whereas Imperial Fleet has 250+ at this same time. I do have one Republic character able to go to Fleet and its quite a different scene than the Imperial Fleet. When I go to Fleet as Republic no one hardly says anything. When I go to Imperial Fleet its full of spam of people putting groups together for FPs of all levels and difficulties. Even at 4am I have gotten groups as Empire. At 4am Im lucky if theres 15 people in Republic Fleet.

I wish when they sort the servers by population types (full, heavy, etc.) that it was based on faction and not total people. Because I can tell you right now that on my "Heavy" server theres hardly anyone playing republic. Can someone please tell me a server where Republic Fleet is always full of people no matter what time of day just like Empire's Fleet? And a server where people are always putting groups together. I would love to actually settle down on a server that has a decent enough population to actually do stuff.
    I've been leveling a JK on The FATMAN server. I've noticed over the past couple days that Tython, Ord Mantell, and Coruscant are actually rather active. I think people are starting to reroll a bit and even out the faction imbalance HOPEFULLY.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    I've been leveling a JK on The FATMAN server. I've noticed over the past couple days that Tython, Ord Mantell, and Coruscant are actually rather active. I think people are starting to reroll a bit and even out the faction imbalance HOPEFULLY.
    Since its a PvP server am I constantly going to be camped by 10 Imps at once when I get to planets used by both factions? I heard the imbalances were far worse on the pvp servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lythria View Post
    Since its a PvP server am I constantly going to be camped by 10 Imps at once when I get to planets used by both factions? I heard the imbalances were far worse on the pvp servers.
    No not really. You can switch instances if that's the case. I've only seen a handful of imperials. You can always stealth and run away.

I play Republic on FATMAN, and yeah it's PVP and there is more Empire but I find it a good thing. more people to .... GANK! I haven't seen a whole lot of "camping". the occasional bored 50s or whatever. it's not terrible though.

10+ Year Old Account
    150 in rep fleet atm. It's pretty good.

I play on c something trade route (us west) and it's pretty good for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    MORE PUBS TO FATMAN!. its is pretty close to balanced from what I can tell, cant be worse then 2:1, I put it at 1.5:1. I know it has to be close because there have been plenty of times when the pubs outnumber us imps in ilum.
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity