Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    *spoiler for those wo havent read the revan book*

According to the book revan was a good match for the emperor and could have beat him if he didnt get betrayd by lord scourge. Which means he might very well be the strongest person in the sw universe at that period in time.
    He is also a very love character for everyone wo playd the kotor games.

Beating him ( alto in a weakened state ) in a low lv flashpoint doesnt feel right. He probaly is gonna make another appearance seeing as how the fight ended hope he can be a real powerhouse thenn as he was always portraid

big spoiler alert but...

In the jedi storyline, Lord Scourge tells you that the emperor made himself, Scourge and Revan immortal. Follow this with the sith warrior storyline, the jedis killed the emperor, but it was only the voice of the emperor. In several instances during the fight with the emperor, the emperor says he can take any form. Also, in the maelstrom prison, Revan says he has lived thousands of years, and Scourge says the way they do is to take another form. The form they take limits their power. Hence, this may not be the actual revan with the high midi-chlorian count, but a sub-par user. So, we may see him in the future.

Hopefully, this clears things up a little bit. Think of it as exorcist meets obi-wan.

Edit: personally, I feel that the emperor should be the final boss of the game. There's a slight tug-of-war going in me hoping that the game lasts long but doesn't last long so that the emperor can be introduced as the final boss of the entire game.
    Last edited by Pulledtea; 2012-01-30 at 08:16 PM.

all you need to know is Darth Treia/ Kreia. google it now, or youtube her. probably one of the most bad-ass star wars characters ever written. ...and i think they ret-conned her?....so sad. but the ending in both games were mystifyingly bad and incomplete. blue balls to the max.

and for all those kreia lovers: " the force echoes within you. and now you can understand the echoes through this sweet new echo power im gonna give you. but if you mis-use these echoes and echo power and echo your own echoes, im not gonna echo with you anymore. super serial. dont echo without me, unless you're receiving an echo."
    "Angle of incidence equals angle of reflectance. Meaning, if you can see them, they can see you. Use the environment around you. Free yourself from the tyranny of eye-level!"--Roger Dodger i also play the git-box
    Poke THIS Robot--it's a link to MY MUSIC!--

Quote Originally Posted by Zotan View Post
    Besides, he's not even dead anyway.
    This, he'll be around...again
    Freeloader-Warlock Cenarius WoW
    Freestyle/Riho- Priest Cenarius/Thorium Brotherhood WoW
    Rihan- Paladin Dunemaul server WoW
    Riho- Scylla server SWG
    Riho- Ranger Guk server EQ2

Deleted
    One of my favorite moments was When it was Revealed that Revan dies in a lvl35 flashpoint and official forums got filled with Tears from his Fanbois.

Deleted
    Revan is almost 400 years old tortured by the emperor for 300, not sure how anyone could still fight after that, i mean... seriously...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Didn't make Foundry make sense to me.

*** CAUTION POSSIBLE SPOILERS ***

It made Foundry severely disappointing for me in reality. I mean come on, Revan as a Boss in anything other than a OP Boss is really lame. Specifically, he should be at the final boss of Vanilla or an Ex-Pack in my opinion. Yes, I know we didn't kill him and he may still be, but yeah. The HK fight, ok, but there's no way we should have been able to take down REVAN and even force him to flee at anything other than max level IMO. I know many who feel the same as me too.
    It actually makes a lot of sense if you bother to read/listen: Revan was tortured for 300 years without pause by the emperor. That's what weakened him to the point that you are able to defeat him.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

I went into the game having played KOTOR 1, but not 2. I found that playing the KOTOR 1 drastically increased my appreciation and understanding of SWTOR. They make SEVERAL references to the first game.

If you have the chance, I would recommend picking it up on Steam (it's like $5), putting combat on easy, and then just blowing through the game to see the story (the combat in KOTOR sucks anyways).