Upgrade beta client or reinstall

Hey just wondering if its possible to just start up and patch the beta client or do you need to reinstall the new client?

Legendary!
    Depends on which Beta client you have. If it was the "open" stress test weekend you should be good to go. Otherwise, re-install.

Just reinstall it. A lot of people have problems with it, and the best way to avoid having any problems is just to start from a clean slate.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

I am using the open beta client with no problem at all....

Legendary!
    Quote Originally Posted by gms View Post
    I am using the open beta client with no problem at all....
    Same here. I have not had a single issue with crashes or FPS drops or stuttering or any of the other major issues that I have heard about anywhere and have never re-installed since the stress test weekend.

I agree with Vizzle. While many have not had issues upgrading from the Nov. 25 beta client, I'd suggest a fresh install. If nothing else, it ensures there isn't extra amounts of data laying around that is unneeded.