SO.... SWTOR and the casual PvPer (tips for commando)

hey guys

so here it is I am a casual PvPer Commando(gunnery) and for the first time i like the PvP in SWTOR. Here is the thing I dont PvP much and usually just do the Ilum daily, I want to start doing the WZ daily but dont think i can handle being trampled that much by the other geared PvPers.

NOW as a commando some tips would be nice since this is my first REAL dip into the PvP pool after the Ilum fiasco.

would it be better to go assault spec and be more a runner/gunner or should i stick it out with gunnery turret stance.
    Sorcs seem to love me when they see me so i would like to have some tip how to deal with them
    IAs after their nerf are just bout doable i can go toe to toe STILL die but the IA is at round 30% when i am down.

I LOVE the PvP in this game and NEED to get better, do i just stick it out til i get nuff comms for bags in WZs or should i hand with ilum and wait it out til i get better gear.

and lastly some combat tips like how best to use Conc charge and cryo nade since they have some hella down time would be great

thanks

someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    I LOVE the PvP in this game and NEED to get better, do i just stick it out til i get nuff comms for bags in WZs or should i hand with ilum and wait it out til i get better gear.
    In my opinion the more you PvP the better you will get. Not just with gear but your skill will increase. So the more exposure and practice you get the better your going to be all around.