Best pvp Racials and Prof's?

this is my character so far en/character/doomhammer/Unknownlife/simple
    im thinking of going human for the extra trinket spot, and changing my professions to something better for pvp, so i just have two questions.
    are humans one of the best races to be in pvp, and what are the best pvp professions??

In my opinion:

Best for Alliance: Human
    Best for Horde melee: Orc
    -Horde healers: Undead (anti-fear/charm/sleep)
    -Horde casters: Belf (silence/mana regen)

Professions? Engineering is godly. A second one is completely up to you.

I think I see engineers bitching all the time that they can't use their crazy stuff in arena soooo.

Engineering is OP to pvp because you can active gloves enchant and get a boost on your primary status every 1min, but you cant use other things, like nitroboots or shield.
    Today with epic gems Blacksmith is a good option for high status (if you have enough money to buy gems) or tailoring to get a proc status on cloak (intelect or attack power) to smash your enemies. JC is worst option if you will buy epic gems and other professions (except gathering) are equals.

About races:
    Horde go orc to burst damage, BE to resource (mana, energy, fury) and silence or Undead to anti cc. If you are a druid go troll.
    Ally go human or worgen.

Quote Originally Posted by Alwayzdead View Post
    this is my character so far en/character/doomhammer/Unknownlife/simple
    im thinking of going human for the extra trinket spot, and changing my professions to something better for pvp, so i just have two questions.
    are humans one of the best races to be in pvp, and what are the best pvp professions??
    What class? That makes a huge diff in determining race.

For example, classes that need more escape abilities I love to make Goblins. It is nice on my Shaman having an ability to either help close a gap or get some distance even if it is on a 2 min cooldown.

For casters on horde I love going troll. 20% haste racial is godly. Take priests, Troll Priest = zomg amazing, 20% cast speed increase + root/snare reduction from racials is great.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nlife/advanced

This dude is actually pretty geared. Yeah go human, although I think only for Rogues/Casters will that trinket slot make a HUGE significant difference. But anyway, for any PVP char it's great to be human.

I'm not giving advice on trinkets though.

Deleted
    Human or Undead normally

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    In my opinion:

the Belf silence works alot better for melee since it only has an 8 yd radius. i particularly love it on my rogue having the extra interrupt when needed or if kick is juked. while also providing a lil energy for possible extra burst during the silence.

It's a bit situational. Speaking as a DK.

As Alliance I love the root removal you get as a gnome, it's been more useful to me than the extra trinket slot you get as a human. Though it depends a bit on being smart when you use it.
    As horde I think the goblin racial is the best. It's a pretty big lifesaver at times, especially against smokebombs. Although the belf racial is pretty close in how it gives you an additional interrupt vs healers.

As for professions I'd say it depends on what you intend to play. In arena most of the stuff you get as an engineer is useless so it all depends on how good you are at using the glove enchant, can't really remember the name of it right now.
    You can't really go too wrong with an enchanting/blacksmithing static stat boost combo though.
    Last edited by Kakokun; 2012-01-31 at 02:20 PM.

Deleted
    Professions: dont pick engineering. Its useless in arena and in bg's too many back fires. The only thing you can rely on is the parachute and gloves(not sure bout gloves)

pick jc/enchanting/scribe or bs/jc id say, for permanent stat increases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    In my opinion:

This ^.

Though there are some exceptions depending on your class & the comp you play.

For instance being a dwarf can be great if you need extra survivability due to the stoneform racial.

As for horde IDK all that much but I do know I absolutely hate fighting blood elf rogues as a caster due to them having all that damned CC as well as the AOE silence.

There are a few other good class/race comps as well

---------- Post added 2012-02-01 at 03:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Liljander View Post
    Professions: dont pick engineering. Its useless in arena and in bg's too many back fires. The only thing you can rely on is the parachute and gloves(not sure bout gloves)

pick jc/enchanting/scribe or bs/jc id say, for permanent stat increases.
    The permanent stat increase from BS is ok but enchanting is now better then JC due to epic gems being available, but as a melee the engineering gloves are simply godly due to how much kiting potential casters have anymore (this is especially true if your a ret paladin because you lack instant gap closers & a snare)
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.