Heroic Firelands + Real ID Raiding

I was just wondering, if you can take Real ID friends / mount buyers into Heroic Firelands and get them the Firehawk mount, even if their on a different server? I ask because there isn't much information available :O.

No one really knows yet. There's no telling if you'll be able to transfer gold cross-server using this.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

I'm pretty sure you can. And let's put it this way. Top guilds will make a alot of IRL money off this.

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    There's no telling if you'll be able to transfer gold cross-server using this.
    why would you be able to xfer gold just because you can grp with RealID friends? grping with realID is possible today even alongwith the ability to do dungeons. Blizz just opened BG's and raids.

Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    why would you be able to xfer gold just because you can grp with RealID friends? grping with realID is possible today even alongwith the ability to do dungeons. Blizz just opened BG's and raids.
    This, you havnt been able to xfer gold crossserver groups before why start now.

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can.
    Why do you think that you'll be allowed to do that? If you look at LFD/LFR - you can NOT trade gold (only loot that dropped).

Going by that alone, I think it's safe to say you will NOT be able to trade gold cross-server.

I think the only way to do it would be that the buyer can transfer their alt with gold/stuff to sell to turn into gold, then their main can do a cross server group, avoiding transferring their main.

This is exact reason why these mounts won't be sold for gold. It will be sold using, well, another currencies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    It will be sold using, well, another currencies.
    I doubt any guild that is capable of downing Raggy hc (with 1 weak link in the group) will be stupid enough to put all their accounts at risk. How would they advertise this service without the possibility of getting reported?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelo View Post
    I doubt any guild that is capable of downing Raggy hc (with 1 weak link in the group) will be stupid enough to put all their accounts at risk. How would they advertise this service without the possibility of getting reported?
    Their websites duh? Or people asking them since they know they will do it? Its not a difficult concept...

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaohs View Post
    I was just wondering, if you can take Real ID friends / mount buyers into Heroic Firelands and get them the Firehawk mount, even if their on a different server? I ask because there isn't much information available :O.
    Gold can't be traded via cross servers however we do not know that upon the patch, If that's not the case top guilds will use a different ''Currency'' for compensation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelo View Post

That 1 weak link can jump to lava at the start of the fight and they can down it with 24man. And many people that want mounts will simply go ask from the top guilds them self, so no adverstise needed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes you could do that, though paying you will be hard. Since I don't think you can trade gold when you do that, and "using real life money" is against the TOS and EULA. This is why I can't wait for the Battle Tag system though so you don't have to do realID but can still form out of game groups and stuff to do crap. MMO-Champion could have "content" parties and just raid MC or something for fun.

---------- Post added 2012-01-31 at 02:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    This, you havnt been able to xfer gold crossserver groups before why start now.
    Indeed. But I guess you could server transfer a "new character" with the gold then raid do the cross server raid on your main character. So you can save one server transfer. But thats about all you can save if you are paying with in-game gold.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Why not just do it for fun? You know, since it's a video game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitShyShoes View Post
    Why not just do it for fun? You know, since it's a video game.
    Different people find different things in this game fun, some mounts, pets, pvp, pve, solo, raids.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Yes you could do that, though paying you will be hard. Since I don't think you can trade gold when you do that, and "using real life money" is against the TOS and EULA. This is why I can't wait for the Battle Tag system though so you don't have to do realID but can still form out of game groups and stuff to do crap. MMO-Champion could have "content" parties and just raid MC or something for fun.

---------- Post added 2012-01-31 at 02:03 AM ----------

Indeed. But I guess you could server transfer a "new character" with the gold then raid do the cross server raid on your main character. So you can save one server transfer. But thats about all you can save if you are paying with in-game gold.
    What are you talking about? in the battle tag faq the only features they have announced is a realid system that does not show your real name, and allows you to communicate with people in other blizzard products eg diablo3.

im genuinely curious where you got this information.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaykay View Post
    What are you talking about? in the battle tag faq the only features they have announced is a realid system that does not show your real name, and allows you to communicate with people in other blizzard products eg diablo3.

im genuinely curious where you got this information.
    That's essentially what he was saying, wasn't it? Being able to form xrealm groups/raids without having to reveal his realid.