10+ Year Old Account
    And creeper explosions are very deadly. Don't close with one if you aren't sure if you can kill it that easily. (I suppose you could bait it to explode, but that's easier said than done for a beginner)

+ 26
    Yeah survival
    Creepers want to be your friend

Deleted
    +22

Nice, you guys should build a PvM fort! =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    +25

I may have to install Minecraft on this computer and get some use out of it if you guys are playing on a server open to err'body and I'm welcome.
    Just doing survival etc?
    I'm not gonna join their server until I know how to do stuff in MC xD I'm just playing single survivor atm

How do you kill the things? I hit the spider like 15 times and it kept just being knocked back and coming at me again.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'm not gonna join their server until I know how to do stuff in MC xD I'm just playing single survivor atm

How do you kill the things? I hit the spider like 15 times and it kept just being knocked back and coming at me again.
    Craft a sword.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Speaking of Minecraft. I build this vvvvv God, it was boring! I don't get how Minecraft is a survival game.

And speaking of me. I'm back in my hometown, and I love it. No stupid junctions, only roundabouts and cul de sacs. Cul de sacs everywhere! And I'm eating a delicious sandwich. An open sandwich that is. On rye bread. In the sun.
    +23

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn I accidentally broke through to the outside world and got killed by a zombie and a skeleton. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate having to buy something like minecraft before I can play it to know if I like it, but I did anyway xD
    is there like a tutorial for this game, no idea what to do lol
    I would explain it to you, but that's easiest done through either some voice comm. or by you joining my server

And yeah, there's a wiki for minecraft, a very good one too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, BT has blocked piratebay.. not fun

Deleted
    +19

Sounds good, Geng.

And good idea, Anasko. Though all the crafting can be a little overwhelming, so it might help to start with other people. I've barely played, but I imagine it'd be a lot more enjoyable multiplayer

Deleted
    I thought you just build stuff and annoy each other by building stuff inside their stuff or on their stuff.

10+ Year Old Account

Make a sword. It's a stick in the bottom center slot, and two wooden planks on top of that I believe. Sub out better mats for those planks when you get them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually like to learn solo first so I don't noob it up in front of other people xD
    But for this I may need help. Wass joining your server! Can't even figure out how to build a house :<

I wanna join, too
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing I noted is MAJOR LAG ZOMG and second thing is I don't know how to talk.
    But Hai guys!

EDIT: And I DCd xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually like to learn solo first so I don't noob it up in front of other people xD
    But for this I may need help. Wass joining your server! Can't even figure out how to build a house :<
    Follow the keep it simple rule. You don't need much to survive the first few nights. Just punch dirt, and make a cube. Eventually, you can widen it. You will need a forge at one point (cobblestone in all slots but the center one)

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait...

Well you are in australia, the server is my private PC. Use T to chat for starters.

IP to join is 88.78.129.150, anyone from PvM is welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea don't think my Australian internet can handle connecting to your PC in Germany, or Sweden lol.

+15

That's too bad =/

+ 16
    poor Ana

Server down, server down!
    Last edited by Purifier; 2012-07-03 at 11:42 AM.