Deleted

level enchanting and tailoring fast

Hi, i have plenty gold i just wanna level enchanting and tailoring to max fast... hows the best way to get this done?

Quote Originally Posted by Zansheb View Post
    Hi, i have plenty gold i just wanna level enchanting and tailoring to max fast... hows the best way to get this done?
    Buy the mats seeing as you said you have a lot of gold.

Deleted
    Just buy the mats for tailoring, disenchant the things you create... if you get to a point where you can't get your enchanting up based on that, then buy the extra mats. Also check the AH for items you can buy to DE at less than the gold cost. Once you get to wotlk you can check if making wotlk jewellery is cheaper (if you have access to a JC), and in Cata, many people buy ore to prospect into gems which they make into jewellery for tons of cata mats which would be cheaper than buying greens; but the mats may be pretty cheap anyway.

I just recently did this on my alt. Spent about 15k and about 12 hours(between hounding the AH for cloth I needed and the running back and forth between trainers, plus idle time making hundreds of bolts, etc) to level both profs from 1-525 which IMO isn't that bad of a deal as it took 20k for me to level JC and BS on my main in the same time span.

If speed trumps cost, then power level enchanting first, buy all mats, use a profession levelling guide to know what the cheapest path is. Then do tailoring, you can d/e everything you make, dump the enchanting mats back onto the AH and make some of your cost back afterwards.

If you try to do both at once, it's going to be a lot cheaper, but it won't be fast. Your bags will be a disaster and you'll constantly be running back and forth between trainers and the AH as you try to keep your enchanting at the right level for your tailoring.

Honestly I just bought all the mats in AH since it seems there are always cloth and DE's available of all LvL's. Theres a guide in the wow forums for all professions so you can buy all mats ahead of time.