"Dear Amanda C. and To Whom It May Concern,

I have found the following to be true about the collective employee base involved with customer service:

1) Elementary/Grade School level reading comprehension.
2) The ability to produce original documents based on appropriate/fundamental data.
3) Poor document analysis; paired with poor reading comprehension, See #2.
4) The inept ability to work for an organization that allows biased bureaucracy in an entertainment industry without knowing anything about the organization or the binding elements of their policies, and the separation thereof with other legally binding documentation.

This problem has been resolved since post #5. Your organization astounds me. Being an administration/management major, I'm going to have to save this conversation and notate it appropriately in an effort to set the proper foundation for a thesis on "what not to do; trends of a sloppy organization and its culture; business speak: we don't know!; and organizational ethics and morality no-no's".

Sincerely,
name removed, Ex-Blizzard Entertainment Customer."

Over canceling the World of Warcraft Annual Pass. I asked a legitimate question regarding its cancellation, read the fine print (Terms of Use), and deduced that I simply have to default on payments and they'll happily terminate my participation in the "offer". Three replies from Blizzard employees total; 2 of them being completely useless.

Common misconceptions regarding the Annual Pass:

1) Can defaulting on the Annual Pass be reported to a credit bureau?
Answer: Definitely not. The Annual Pass Terms of Use is legally binding only within Blizzard Entertainment regarding their services; it is NOT a promissory note or other legal tender transaction document stipulating fee for service, collections, etc.; only that a default would be grounds for termination, at Blizzard Entertainment's discretion, or other "remedies" by Blizzard at law (which means absolutely nothing as they were not described nor agreed upon via a promissory note or in the TOU itself).

2) Will this block me from purchasing further Blizzard Entertainment products, such as the much anticipated Diablo III?
Answer: No. Directions on how to circumvent Blizzard Entertainment policies can be found elsewhere.