Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best/fullest PvP server? (EU)

Hey guys, me and my friend wanted to roll on an RP/PVP server, but then we discovered all the RP/PVP realms kind of suck, and now we decided we'd continue RPing on our old server, Darkmoon Faire, and start our PVP career on a different server.

Now i really want a populated server that doesn't feel lonely, it doesn't have to be the fullest server if the fullest one has a crappy community, but i want alot of players and a good community, basically.

Thanks!

Deleted
    Stormscale is extremely full but from my experience full of elitest egomaniacs.
    Outland is full, less elitest egomaniacs but still alot.
    (honestly most "decent" PvPers are).

Im currently on ravencrest alliance with my new account, just got a paladin to 85 and so far the community seems ok. Not done much outside of levelling though.

Deleted
    outland ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!! ->>>> Stormscale!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're alliance I would definitely recommend Outland.

If you're horde I would go stormscale, although outland isn't all bad. The alliance on that server is a little too strong though.

I agree with what other people have said, outland-alliance and stormscale-horde

Ravencrest's Alliance side is kinda good

Alliance = Outland
    Horde = Stormscale
    Both = Laggy

If you want a decent pvp but great community I'd go for ravenscale alliance or Kor'gall Horde however if you want the best pvp you can have then as the others have said, outland A or Stormscale H.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by luedieniel View Post
    If you want a decent pvp but great community I'd go for ravenscale alliance or Kor'gall Horde however if you want the best pvp you can have then as the others have said, outland A or Stormscale H.
    I think what you mean is Ravencrest. I've never heard of Ravenscale, nor does it sound like something a server would ever be named. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    crushridge!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by afhald View Post
    crushridge!
    o
    m
    g

Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    I think what you mean is Ravencrest. I've never heard of Ravenscale, nor does it sound like something a server would ever be named. :P
    Ravenscale is indeed a combination between the server I ment (Ravencrest) and the fancy Scales I was looking up on wikipedia for my brand new luxon armor :/

Deleted
    World pvp - Outland.
    Everything else - Stormscale horde side <3
    One of the highest rank'd players -> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/aren...irbelsturm/3v3

Deleted
    Don't come to outland ffs, 1500 ppl ques @ 40min every day during prime time

Deleted
    Kazzak (Horde) Is pretty good (:

Guys, how's the A:H balance on Stormscale EU? I played on it from 3.0 to 3.2 and it was rather good, now i'd like to come back again but if there's no alliance out there i'd rather try something else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vasek45 View Post
    Guys, how's the A:H balance on Stormscale EU? I played on it from 3.0 to 3.2 and it was rather good, now i'd like to come back again but if there's no alliance out there i'd rather try something else.

Still no sign of alliance
    That's why i said, if you care about world pvp go outland,
    if you care about arena/rbgs - Stormscale is the place to be.

Alliance: Ravencrest or Sylvanas
    Horde: Stormscale
    Outland is full and is quite shit realm anyway.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Do NOT come to Outland. The queues are long as they are, we don't need more people.

Deleted
    sylvanas alliance is great! , dont go horde though , sucky community there * sylvanas atleat *