Looting question

My guild is going to start doing hardmodes tommorow and I expect sooner or later heroic bone link fetish to drop.

My main spec is a tank spec and we decide who gets loot with a combination of loot council and highest roll.

I want this trinket for pvp mainly and the question is if whether this trinket is BIS for unholy dks, arms warriors and fury warriors (thats the strength melee dps we have).

If it's BIS for any of them I'll gladly pass it.
    If not I'll claim/roll it for pvp reasons.

I would say anyone in the raid should get it as long as it is a PvE upgrade for them. Thinking about your own PvP needs before someone else's upgrade for mainspec is just selfish, BiS or not. If it is an upgrade for someone, then your priority should be to put your raid's PvE needs as a whole, before your own PvP needs (especially on heroic content...).

OT: Dont know if its BiS or not, but you'll probably find out faster if you look it up yourself
    "If the people who are trying to destroy this world aren't taking a day off, then why should I?"

-Bob Marley

Deleted
    BiS? I don't know for 100% certain (though I think it is). Good enough to be a massive upgrade and be used throughout all of DS in one of the two trinket slots? Absolutely.

You have 3 main spec DPS, in any half decent loot system that cares about progression there is no way in hell you're getting a heroic trinket for PvP. And no you shouldn't roll on it.