Juggernaut bizzaro "fun" spec

this is not a serious PvE or PvP spec and its for my alt (ye i know such thought processes with blow some peoples minds )

its basically about having fun flying around like a Sith in one of the promo trailers and having fun with the class in non heroic PvE (no raiding) and casual PvP.

i was wondering if anyone might have some thoughts, suggestions or could highlight any obvious oversights.

here's the spec ive come up with so far:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#10...ruzzZGd0rdbo.1
    Last edited by sleekit; 2012-02-01 at 04:03 PM.
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats your strategy with this? You're not really making use of the talents that would buff Smash or Scream, but you've specced into reducing accuracy.

i thought i took basically everything that buffed Smash :S

its free (from a rage cost), has 100% chance to (basically) give me 5% avoidance from a group of mobs caught in it, has its damage buffed 30% and its CD lowered 3 secs and i get 100% crit with it chance every time i Force Leap or Obliterate.

buffing Smash was a big intended part of making this build fun to play (that and picking up Obliterate and Impale)

the reason i dropped a point off the accuracy talent (only a 1% reduction with this class) was so i had it to spend further up the trees and because you can get accuracy (unlike other things from talents) quite easily from gear.
    Last edited by sleekit; 2012-02-01 at 05:25 PM.
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sleekit View Post
    i thought i took basically everything that buffed Smash :S

its free (from a rage cost), has 100% chance to (basically) give me 5% avoidance from a group of mobs caught in it, has its damage buffed 30% and its CD lowered 3 secs and i get 100% crit with it chance every time i Force Leap or Obliterate.

buffing Smash was a big intended part of making this build fun to play (that and picking up Obliterate and Impale)

the reason i dropped a point off the accuracy talent (only a 1% reduction with this class) was so i had it to spend further up the trees and because you can get accuracy (unlike other things from talents) quite easily from gear.
    I have never, ever had someone interrupt a Ravage, so thats a wasted talent in my opinion (note opinion).

If you were going to buff your smash, you'd have specced into Shockwave, so you could get the 75% damage bonus off your Force choke.

Personally, I think that if you wanted impale and obliterate for the greatest amount of momentum, harassment, and damage while outside of your ideal range

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101cZIhMRMhddZrr0rz.1

I'd rather party with that.
    Last edited by GallowsZA; 2012-02-02 at 07:14 AM.