Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Damn, that's cold.
    Yeah the only survivors of the Suicide Mission are Garrus, Tali, Jacob, Mordin and Miranda (she dies regardless on Horizon and there is no way to save her on a ME3 save)

What the fuck is up with Bioware? Why do they decide to have the worst settings for a fresh ME3 save?

I am feeling more and more kidded as a ME3 player with no ME2 saves.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-04-02 at 02:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Yeah the only survivors of the Suicide Mission are Garrus, Tali, Jacob, Mordin and Miranda (she dies regardless on Horizon and there is no way to save her on a ME3 save)

What the fuck is up with Bioware? Why do they decide to have the worst settings for a fresh ME3 save?

I am feeling more and more kidded as a ME3 player with no ME2 saves.
    Then make yourself some saves >_>
    Get "Gibbed"s editor for ME2 and make yourself a good ME2-save. Easy as that.
    And if you're too lazy for that, you can download a save here: http://www.masseffect2saves.com/
    They have a lot, maybe one fits what you're seeking. (and they have a walkthrough for the location of the saves)

Edit: Just thought about it again, you should first download a finished save and if that is not 100% to your liking, you can go and edit from there. Making a completely new save with Gibbed and getting that ready to be imported into ME3 is near impossible, with all the quests and IDs and stuff.
    Last edited by mmocad370bda3f; 2012-04-02 at 02:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDimi View Post
    And if you're too lazy for that, you can download a save here: http://www.masseffect2saves.com/
    They have a lot, maybe one fits what you're seeking. (and they have a walkthrough for the location of the saves)
    "PS3 users, I'm sorry but so far I haven't found a solution for save game exporting and importing." D'awww. I just have to make moar saves myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDimi View Post

Edit: Just thought about it again, you should first download a finished save and if that is not 100% to your liking, you can go and edit from there. Making a completely new save with Gibbed and getting that ready to be imported into ME3 is near impossible, with all the quests and IDs and stuff.
    Does that work on xbox?? Sounds cool

Edit: Ok it works, I´ll have to read that page.

Edit: Hell that sounds complicated lol

I can forget it because it says:

Please note you're going to need a copy of ME2 on 360 and a blank USB drive of at least 1 gig. You may also need gibbed's savegame editor (which you can get on our MOD LIST page)

I have no ME2 on my xbox

Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-04-02 at 02:42 PM.

Deleted
    How god damn hard it is to make a decent looking male Shepard!? I've wasted almost an hour already sliding these options back and forth and still he looks horrible. He looks like someone who stalks people from the bushes in the middle of the night no matter what I do. I feel like giving up soon. ):

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    How god damn hard it is to make a decent looking male Shepard!? I've wasted almost an hour already sliding these options back and forth and still he looks horrible. He looks like someone who stalks people from the bushes in the middle of the night no matter what I do. I feel like giving up soon. ):

Selling decent looking male shepard, now accepting payments in alternative endings.

This is why I just went with Sheploo. The slider thing is very frustrating.
    "And if it ends with both of us dying in an explosion taking out a Reaper - remember, I took the killshot." ~ Garrus Vakarian

Deleted
    I'm playing on a PS3 so I kinda have to go through all the slider trouble. It's just... The "age" thing makes Shepard look dirty old no matter what, the face structures are horrible no matter what preset/structure you choose, the noses are big as a whale slapped in the middle of your face, hardly any hair options... Rarrarrrar. I really want a character I can actually look at, and since I'm a bit of a perfectionist with character creating this was just absolutely frustrating. I finally settled for a Shepard that looks like this: Alec Shepard
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2012-04-02 at 05:46 PM. Reason: The god damn link bugged! >:c

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Do as I did... *click default*.
    The default male Shepard looked kinda... Derpy to me. :s So thus I decided to spend an hour to make a custom male Shepy look decent...

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Legion - DEAD
    IIRC Legion is not dead, but Tali is not loyal. So no peace option without ME2 save. Same shit with curing genophage only you need to save Wrex from ME1.

Anyway I wrote it earlier that Bioware pretty much force you to playthru ME1 and ME2. And TBH ME1 caused me physical pain when I played it. And ME2 has a trainwreck for UI.

ME3 is better. But its UI is still stuck in the early 90's. The 1992 System Shock 1 has better UI than that game lol.

Deleted
    ... I just realised who my Shepard reminds me of. He looks a bit like god damn Seth Green! How the hell did I manage to do this? At least Alec doesn't look like Joker. http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...lecShepard.jpg

Come on, don't you think so? I didn't even realise it, he just reminded me of "someone".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshaman View Post
    Anyway I wrote it earlier that Bioware pretty much force you to playthru ME1 and ME2. And TBH ME1 caused me physical pain when I played it. And ME2 has a trainwreck for UI.

ME3 is better. But its UI is still stuck in the early 90's. The 1992 System Shock 1 has better UI than that game lol.
    I am usually playing through the whole ME series + DLCs to create my own settings. I did have quite a few high level ME1 chars then ME2 chars incl. full Insanity playthroughs plus all achievements unfortunately I've lost them through a HD fault. So I had to re-install and do it all over again. I do love cruising over planets though because I enjoy the scenery as piece of space art, ME1 just was too full of abuses (like the OP stasis build as Adept-Bastion, or the "invincible" Mako abuse, the fact that your companions dont suffer from inaccuracy or heat probs) and chores, ME2 was too instable when changing UI in-combat but I found its UI works well on PC version at least but combat in ME2 was a bit too easy enemies would rarely try to flank you and even though they eased up on the mining game chore it remained there for a bit.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

I'm playing on a PS3 so I kinda have to go through all the slider trouble. It's just... The "age" thing makes Shepard look dirty old no matter what, the face structures are horrible no matter what preset/structure you choose, the noses are big as a whale slapped in the middle of your face, hardly any hair options... Rarrarrrar. I really want a character I can actually look at, and since I'm a bit of a perfectionist with character creating this was just absolutely frustrating. I finally settled for a Shepard that looks like this: Alec Shepard
    You can still input face codes though, right? I think I have a relatively ok-looking Shepard if you want my code.

Last edited by Notos; 2012-04-02 at 07:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    You can still input face codes though, right? I think I have a relatively ok-looking Shepard if you want my code.
    Awwh, he's a cutie alright. (; But are you playing on a PC or Xbox360? I tried inserting a code that was used on Xbox360 and my Shepard ended up looking nothing like the reference picture. IDK was the code/picture wrong or what, I did follow it. And I also have to mention I'm going to start from ME2 so the looks are slightly different than in ME3.

Oh yeah, just to clarify. I play on PS3.
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2012-04-02 at 07:30 PM.

Awwh, he's a cutie alright. (; But are you playing on a PC or Xbox360? I tried inserting a code that was used on Xbox360 and my Shepard ended up looking nothing like the reference picture. IDK was the code/picture wrong or what, I did follow it. And I also have to mention I'm going to start from ME2 so the looks are slightly different than in ME3.
    I'm on PC, and I have used this code in ME2. It transfers over fairly well but you might have to mess with the width of the face a bit.

Here's how mine looked in ME2:

Deleted
    I'm on PC, and I have used this code in ME2. It transfers over fairly well but you might have to mess with the width of the face a bit.
    Hmm... Still not quite what I've had in mind. I think it's just my own ideals that affect how I see the Shepards and why they look "bad" in my eyes. Anything I come up with looks kinda old to me and a bit too, uhh... too manly? I don't know if any of this makes sense to you. I know Shepard isn't supposed to be a pretty boy, so to say, but I still don't have the "eye" for older, good-looking men.

... This kinda turned out to sound really weird. Hahah. To put it simply: I think I just can't do a Shepard that fits my "ideal man" image. I want to have a male I can stand looking at but it just proved to be rather hard to do.

I really like the default ones for male and female so I never tried to create a shepard. Besides, I kinda like my shepard looking exactly like in the videos-trailers.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Hmm... Still not quite what I've had in mind. I think it's just my own ideals that affect how I see the Shepards and why they look "bad" in my eyes. Anything I come up with looks kinda old to me and a bit too, uhh... too manly? I don't know if any of this makes sense to you. I know Shepard isn't supposed to be a pretty boy, so to say, but I still don't have the "eye" for older, good-looking men.

... This kinda turned out to sound really weird. Hahah. To put it simply: I think I just can't do a Shepard that fits my "ideal man" image. I want to have a male I can stand looking at but it just proved to be rather hard to do.
    Translation: "JRPGs have ruined me"

I think you're trying to go for a more youthful look, but that's very difficult to achieve in the game because Shepard is supposed to be a certain age (or age range), and the in-game appearance options reflect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    I really like the default ones for male and female so I never tried to create a shepard. Besides, I kinda like my shepard looking exactly like in the videos-trailers.
    I've always thought the default male shep was a hottie. Which is even hotter because he looks exactly like his real-world counterpart.

/drool

Deleted
    Translation: "JRPGs have ruined me"

I think you're trying to go for a more youthful look, but that's very difficult to achieve in the game because Shepard is supposed to be a certain age (or age range), and the in-game appearance options reflect that.
    Quilty as charged. I'm one of those people who grew up playing Final Fantasies and Kingdom Hearts. It must be my age too. I mean I've just hit 21 so as I said before, I don't have the eye to make good-looking and not-so-babyfaced males yet. When I see one I go "Ooooh..." but I just can't make one myself. I'm starting to think I'm making myself to look like a creepy fangirl who drools over cute guys.

And I'd like the default Shepard if I could do just a little bit tweaking for him, like change the eye color. Sadly you can't modify the default Shepards so I went with a custom one. ):