Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Will I be annoyed at having to wait to find out what it is? Sure. But not that much and hardly anything worse then that. If they stated that they were going to release info at PAX East and then failed to do so then yes I'd be upset. It is even less upsetting when you look at what the Panel Covers. April is 30 days which still gives them lots of room to do what they said.
    Just imagine what most of the questions are about at the panel; the ending and are there official plans for fixing it. If they don't touch that issue at all, then you can bet I will be upset. I'm not expecting them to announce "Yeah, we absolutely have a DLC coming out in a week!" but I want some official confirmation one way or the other. Just something that's not the cryptic "Wait and see..." and "Keep your saves, you don't know what we have in store for you yet!".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Just imagine what most of the questions are about at the panel; the ending and are there official plans for fixing it. If they don't touch that issue at all, then you can bet I will be upset. I'm not expecting them to announce "Yeah, we absolutely have a DLC coming out in a week!" but I want some official confirmation one way or the other. Just something that's not the cryptic "Wait and see..." and "Keep your saves, you don't know what we have in store for you yet!".
    That´s the point. Of course they wont say "DLC is coming next week" or something but there will be a lot of questions regarding the ending and other issues and they can hardly ignore all those questions.

I am looking forward to it.

Not gonna lie, if I don't find the panel at Pax to be satisfactory, I will probably trade my copy in to Gamestop. Put the credit towards my Assassin's Creed 3 or Halo 4 preorders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Not gonna lie, if I don't find the panel at Pax to be satisfactory, I will probably trade my copy in to Gamestop. Put the credit towards my Assassin's Creed 3 or Halo 4 preorders.
    Damn still a month to go until my Diablo 3 preorder arrives So looking forward to it !!

Sorry for OT.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    That´s the point. Of course they wont say "DLC is coming next week" or something but there will be a lot of questions regarding the ending and other issues and they can hardly ignore all those questions.

I am looking forward to it.
    There's a limit to how long people are willing to wait. This has been stated multiple times on this thread already. If it's just cryptic announcements telling us to "hold on to our saves" then I'm definitely pissed. They can still fairly easily dodge these questions with general replies like "You'll see" and "We have something store" or "There are plans to do something". At least from my PoV that definitely won't make me satisfied. I'm looking forward to the panel, but I'm starting to have my doubts.

Deleted
    I am just thinking about how empty the Normandy in ME3 is compared to ME2. At one point you can talk to Traynor and she tells you that living on a ship is like in a shoe box. The Renegade answer is something like "This is only the minimal crew and you should see the ship with full crew".

I know that the ship was in dry dock until the Reapers arrived but a bit more "live" on the Normandy would have been great. There are so many areas totally abandoned, like the Liferoom where Thane was, or the place Jack was (the staircase on the engineering deck). It feels a bit depressing to walk around the ship because of the dimmed light and the few crewmembers.

Well at least this fits into the war scheme of ME3.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-04-04 at 08:51 AM.

All things considered, regardless of whatever they announce, I don't regret buying ME3 or playing it as much as I do. As I said a few pages back, I enjoy the rest of the game far too much to let the ending (or lack thereof, really) ruin it for me. :P

I am just thinking about how empty the Normandy in ME3 is compared to ME2. At one point you can talk to Traynor and she tells you that living on a ship is like in a shoe box. The Renegade answer is something like "This is only the minimal crew and you should see the ship with full crew".

I know that the ship was in dry dock until the Reapers arrived but a bit more "live" on the Normandy would have been great. There are so many areas totally abandoned, like the Liferoom where Thane was, or the place Jack was (the staircase on the engineering deck). It feels a bit depressing to walk around the ship because of the dimmed light and the few crewmembers.

Well at least this fits into the war scheme of ME3.
    All the background sounds from ME2 seem to have disappeared as well. You could always hear background chatter and activity going on, it made the ship feel more alive. The lack of noise in ME3 is eerie in comparison.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    All the background sounds from ME2 seem to have disappeared as well. You could always hear background chatter and activity going on, it made the ship feel more alive. The lack of noise in ME3 is eerie in comparison.
    Yeah there is way less chatting in ME3. The only time you can hear some chatting is after the missions when you visit the crewmembers like Liara and they then talk to each other via intercom, like Liara talks with Garrus and stuff.

The ship does not feel alive at all im ME3. I know that it is war but it would have been cool to have the Normandy as "friendly" spot after the missions where you don´t feel that it is war. Currently it is just a dimmed dark feeling place without a lot of crew and stuff.

---------- Post added 2012-04-04 at 11:41 AM ----------

By the way: I am still dissappointed that we have not seen Tali ever without her Mask when she took it off quite a few times !! First time was in ME2 when you romanced her, then in ME3 at the end of the Rannoch Mission.

Why does Bioware never show her face when she takes off her mask? I know that there is this photoshopped picture Tali gives you after Rannoch (the Miss Great Britian photoshop) but I would have loved to see her face at least one time before the last battle on earth.

That was kinda lame to be honest Something like the fanmade pics out there.

Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-04-04 at 09:45 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I returned my copy to Amazon ~2 weeks ago. If something happens, I'll either buy it again USED (fuck them if they get more cash from me) or get it..."another" way. Toying around like this is beyond absurd at this point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post

Except ME2 proved that Shepard eye's can change colors. They can be red when you are renegade. Cybernetic eyes can change color's. Blue eye is just as much a sign of cybernetics as it is indoctrination.
    It still didnt explain how the hell that work. For Mass Effect, where everything have a sound explanation (as opposed to a space wizard did it), its a bit weird.

A bit more than blue eyes.

Silly google not finding an actual indoctrinated eyes with the spheres, but this is something along those lines.

While indoctrinated eyes are lightblue (which can be gotten elsewhere) it affects the eye pattern itself.
    come on mmo-, how is this not more than 10 letters?

snip
    Heres to hoping the DLC will contain a real face for Tali.

Deleted
    My Shepard's eye color changed. She had green eyes but because she continued pursuing the Renegade path on ME3 (and didn't heal the scars on ME2/ME3) her eyes caught the reddish glow... So her eyes basically looked brown instead of jade green. :|

But yeah, I think the pattern is what gives the indoctrination away and not the actual color. Though the comparison pictures with green/blue ending Shepard and TIM all their eyes are blue-ish color: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/profy.jpg/
    And here's a comparison with TIM and a Renegade Shepard: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...epardeyes.jpg/ Looks like her eyes are still green but the pattern is starting to come visible?

I've heard it will be on Twitch.tv streamed live of course. The BioWare panel is at 4:30-5:30 PM EST.

I got my information from here. http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...index/10922410
    I read it as PST the first time I saw it so I was thinking I'd miss it (would be the middle of the night for me >.< ), but EST ain't so bad.

---------- Post added 2012-04-04 at 12:57 PM ----------

I could not stand playing ME1 ever again. The UI was just bad and to be honest the combat felt really cheesy. Adepts were kinda bad too
    My biggest problem is actually ME2 when it comes to gameplay. After having played the third game the second just seems so damn slow and clunky.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

My biggest problem is actually ME2 when it comes to gameplay. After having played the third game the second just seems so damn slow and clunky.
    Singularity spam, bring jack and samara.
    Atleast its over quickly.

Deleted
    Samara and grunt were my fave squad mates to use im ME2.

As for PAX, they did say new info coming in April, not specifically at PAX. On this point people at least can't accuse them of lying if there's nothing announced.

Deleted
    As for PAX, they did say new info coming in April, not specifically at PAX. On this point people at least can't accuse them of lying if there's nothing announced.
    There's no doubt going to be a whole hell loose if they don't address the issue(s) at all, though. Keeping mah fingers crossed.

Deleted
    I could not stand playing ME1 ever again. The UI was just bad and to be honest the combat felt really cheesy. Adepts were kinda bad too
    This 100x. ME1 - terrible controls, terrible UI, every thing was long and drawn out, missions took ages, it was just an awfull game. Then ME2 came and saved us all.

FYI http://social.bioware.com/forums/for...ndex/9564187/1

Howdy Boston fans (and those who are willing to travel to Beantown).

I'm pleased to announce that Mass Effect will be a part of the Penny Arcade PAX East event in Boston Mass from April 6 through April 8! I can't reveal our full plans for PAX East yet, but I can now confirm that we will be having a Mass Effect panel in the Manticore theater on Friday April 6 from 4:30 till 5:30. Immediately before the Mass Effect panel is a Dragon Age panel in the same theater from 3:00 till 4:00. Think about watching both!

As we hinted in the official PAX East program schedule, we will be giving special recognition to fans who come out to the panel dressed as their favorite Mass Effect characters.

We'll be revealing more details on what BioWare will be doing at PAX, who will be on the Mass Effect panel and more as we get closer to PAX East. Keep checking back to this thread for updates.

We hope to see you in Boston! - Chris Priestly
    Well they have a Mass Effect panel at least.

---------- Post added 2012-04-04 at 12:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chillstream View Post
    This 100x. ME1 - terrible controls, terrible UI, every thing was long and drawn out, missions took ages, it was just an awfull game. Then ME2 came and saved us all.
    Its not that bad, stop over exaggerating. :P Personally I prefer ME1 over ME2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillstream View Post
    It was a good game, just rough.
    But then came the planets you had to explore...
    Thank every single god ever that they changed it in ME2.