Quote Originally Posted by Succath View Post
    Welll you know just ... Grin!! BangBro hep is grinning
    Is a picture now but when I saw it, it was an extremely long string of numbers and letters. @_@

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Is a picture now but when I saw it, it was an extremely long string of numbers and letters. @_@
    Saw that one too.

Epic grin is epic

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    ahh that i picked the wrong link it was a bit.. well to long i gues :P

I have a feeling ism in a picture mood today
    Last edited by Succath; 2012-04-19 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Deleted

Best I could find, accidentally found one once that gave me nightmares but can't find atm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post

Best I could find, accidentally found one once that gave me nightmares but can't find atm
    Oh my god. That one is epic. LOL

There are some funny face codes but I can´t find any atm Don´t know why.

---------- Post added 2012-04-19 at 11:23 AM ----------

Found a few:

Barack Obama

Dafaq ... i think i`ll go back to work now *whistle*

The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Deleted
    Now we need those face, hearing Edi's joke in ME3...

Btw i just went to get some coffee and when i turned around the corner i saw this

Gave me a hart attack

Deleted
    On another note.

I never understood how some guys could choose Morinth over Samara in ME2.

Joker: "I'm glad things worked out, Commander. I was worried you'd dump Samara for some crazy soul-sucker with a death fetish, all lithe and sexy and...never mind."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    On another note.

I never understood how some guys could choose Morinth over Samara in ME2.
    I've never even been able to get the choice. Shepard just automatically choose Samara. Even on my (almost) Renegade Shepard I got Samara chosen by default.

On another another note. I tried to do what I said I'd do for giggles: make my hair similiar to Ashley's. This was surprisingly hard to do. That woman must have a ton of superior hairproducts.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I've never even been able to get the choice. Shepard just automatically choose Samara. Even on my (almost) Renegade Shepard I got Samara chosen by default.

On another another note. I tried to do what I said I'd do for giggles: make my hair similiar to Ashley's. This was surprisingly hard to do. That woman must have a ton of superior hairproducts.

Tbh i have to say it looks really good on you but i can imagine it took you some time to actually get it like that

Deleted
    Tbh i have to say it looks really good on you but i can imagine it took you some time to actually get it like that
    Took more time than I thought it would. The hair looks really simple when you look at the screenshots of Ashley, but it was hard to actually make it stay like that. I'm seriously thinking her hairspray must be made out of cement.

Mass effect field hairspray.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    WTB a bottle/can/whatever of that, please!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    HAHA seems like she uses some sort of ME hairspray.

LOL

I`mm gonna go offtopic here for a bit but I was Just wondering are any of you gonna play D3 when it launches.
    I am gonna play it but i still like to do the MP or story mode of ME *sigh* not gonna have enough time to do both i think.

Deleted
    I`mm gonna go offtopic here for a bit but I was Just wondering are any of you gonna play D3 when it launches.
    I am gonna play it but i still like to do the MP or story mode of ME *sigh* not gonna have enough time to do both i think.
    Are you joking? I am going to play Diablo 3 24/7 on 15th and afterwards.

Damn I am so looking forward to it. Still want to do some MP in ME3 and future DLCs besides playing it.

Deleted
    I got the D3 digital download with the Annual Pass, but since I don't know can my laptop run it I'm not sure yet. Keeping my fingers crossed!

She plays on PS3.

I for one am definitely gonna put most of my other gaming on hold when D3 launches. Got it for free with the Annual Pass.

Deleted
    Just need to find some decent mouse for my iMac.

I mean this one does not look like a good mouse for a heavy clicker game like D3