Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    lol Wow talk about skirting the limits of hentai...

There is another pic like that which is not skirting the limits of anything except destroying my childhood. :P

And @Duncan -> Miranda is in no way that chesty, but all three of them have 'dem hips'.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    The proportions on Miranda and Samara are pretty close to the in game ones anyway lol.
    Fair enough. lmao

Deleted
    Argh, one thing I wish everything would do like MLP... have EVERYTHING reaction video'd

Couldn't find where she says "Or does Cerberus really let you whore around in that outfit" in a video shorter than 15min

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Couldn't find where she says "Or does Cerberus really let you whore around in that outfit" in a video shorter than 15min
    Could always just add a time tag to the URL so it skips straight to that part. :P

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    There is another pic like that which is not skirting the limits of anything except destroying my childhood. :P

And @Duncan -> Miranda is in no way that chesty, but all three of them have 'dem hips'.
    Time to go play my Quarian engineer.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    Fair enough. lmao
    Samara and Miranda both have very very good proportions. I mean srsly: Dem hips, dem arse, dem tits LOL

http://www.polishtheconsole.com/wp-c...06/Miranda.jpg
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-04-20 at 09:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Samara and Miranda both have very very good proportions. I mean srsly: Dem hips, dem Ass, dem tits LOL

[IMG]http://www.polishtheconsole.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Miranda.jpg[IMG]
    Eeeew jaggies, <3 forcing crazy anti-aliasing (.jpg so a few artifacts, but edges smooth as... well I imagine Miranda's ass )

Deleted
    Still my fav moment in ME2. Jeez I need to stop with that ME girls stuff.

Let us not forget the beautiful and sassy Aria T'loak!

See? Don't make her angry. You wouldn't like her when she's angry.

I felt horny and came to this thread to change my mind.

I was wrong.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Samara and Miranda both have very very good proportions. I mean srsly: Dem hips, dem arse, dem tits LOL

http://www.polishtheconsole.com/wp-c...06/Miranda.jpg
    Damn That ass !!!

lol Wow talk about skirting the limits of hentai...
    Well i don't really like hentai but for that i would make an exception

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    I felt horny and came to this thread to change my mind.

I was wrong.
    That made me lol :P
    Last edited by Succath; 2012-04-20 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Sassy?! Oh no, Aria owns all, controls all. No need to be sassy when you know what you are capable of.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Sassy?! Oh no, Aria owns all, controls all. No need to be sassy when you know what you are capable of.
    Need? Who said anything about need? She likes to be sassy. It's fun!

Deleted
    “I am Omega.”

“I am Omega.”
    You forgot the laugh. It's nothing without the laugh.

Deleted
    You forgot the laugh. It's nothing without the laugh.
    Damn yeah that was a great moment

Oh, wow. I managed to find a scene that makes Miranda look AWFUL!

Deleted
    You can keep Liara and Tali. Just give me James and Kaidan. And I guess Steve can come too.
    Kaidan is mine. Shoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Kaidan is mine. Shoo.
    I don't mind sharing him. If you know what I mean.

Just strolled around the net and found some awsome pictures done by a guy named Patryk Garrett they look awsome.
    http://patryk-garrett.deviantart.com/

and i loved this one. Kasumi <3

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.