Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I want to post the Liara one I found again...
    But can still see it with 40 posts/page
    If it's a thing you posted yourself, just use the search tool and use your own name for the search?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    If it's a thing you posted yourself, just use the search tool and use your own name for the search?
    Wanted to avoid spamming it

So iw as just thinking here

EA/Bioware announced over a year ago there would be a movie. now i have yet to see any indication that there will actually be a movie (not the anime)
    So lets say for arguments sake the movie is indeed coming what would you think are the best character for certain roles.

Like for example i could see a Natalie Portman (v for vendetta style) as a very pumped up psycho bitch Jack
    Or Matthew Fox/Sam Worthington as Male Shepard.

curious what you guys think
    Last edited by Succath; 2012-04-20 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Succath View Post
    So iw as just thinking here

EA/Bioware announced over a year ago there would be a movie. now i have yet to see any indication that there will actually be a movie (not the anime)
    So lets say for arguments sake the movie is indeed coming what would you think are the best character for certain roles.

Like for example i could see a Natalie Portman (v for vendetta style) as a very pumped up psycho bitch Jack
    Or Matthew Fox/Sam Worthington as Male Shepard.

curious what you guys think

Do it like the ME2/3 trailer, but longer.
    Now thats a movie i would throw money at.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Do it like the ME2/3 trailer, but longer.
    Now thats a movie i would throw money at.

Damn casual trailer Shepard, playing on Casual/Normal

Deleted
    [video=youtube;esXXBFhaIs8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esXXBFhaIs8[video]

All I have to say about that is... DAYMN THANE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    All I have to say about that is... DAYMN THANE!
    Sure wish he used those moves in the game.

Har har! I just blew off the head of a Thresher maw with one charged shot! Oh lookie here! A collector! I'mma step on it, and fire the same gun, next to my foot!

Only Grunt is BAMF enough to fire 3 times from a thermal clip that holds 1 shot.
    Last edited by Scorage; 2012-04-20 at 02:14 PM.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Sure wish he used those moves in the game.
    Yeah. Wish we could've seen more of that. It was always a pleasure to see Thane in action. So swift and efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I love their cinematics for the characters (Especially the Jack one) but I have to say I really dislike how Miranda looks in all of them..
    Jack is kick ass Miranda is just Meh, miranda looks better ingame then on the promo movie

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

[video]
    after grunt blew the thresher maw i half expected him it ask "does anyone got food?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    If they make a movie out of it I doubt A LOT that Shepard will show up, he might be mentioned, but I doubt he will show up.
    And if mentioned then probably ambiguously (not that they care about femsheps...)
    Much of Mass Effect comes from making your own story, following directly what happens in the games with a Shepard out of your control probably wouldn't appeal to the fans.

And if mentioned then probably ambiguously (not that they care about femsheps...)
    Much of Mass Effect comes from making your own story, following directly what happens in the games with a Shepard out of your control probably wouldn't appeal to the fans.
    That's exactly what the Mass Effect movie will be actually. It will follow the events of the first game, and it will use the default male Shepard.
    http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Effect_%28film%29

Not that I'm actually betting on this movie coming out. I learned to not get my hopes up about video game movies when Halo, Gears of War, and God of War all died in movie limbo. So much potential, wasted.

I'd honestly rather have it follow some pre-game event, like the First Contact War. Bioware have said they don't want to create a canon, but making a movie following a game might just do that, intentionally or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I think it would just be the same decisions that were made for you if you didn't import ME1 into ME2. I hope not, since I don't want the Council to die :S
    It's funny watching them trying to justify the ending by saying the series is about sacrifice, then having the default story not having the human fleet aid the council, no loyalty missions (Shep sacrificing time ) and do you destroy the base in default?

Thane, why must you ooze badassness so much? That trailer made me wanna go play my Drell Adept on MP again. >>
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-04-20 at 07:40 PM.

You know, I never understood how people do well with Drell. I mean Pull+Reave on weak mobs is obvious, but how do you go around killing shielded and armor mobs with just Reave and cluster grenade? Everytime I try Drell Assasin, I just don't know what to do against like 3 Marauders or Centurions, which should be an easy junk mob group.

Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    You know, I never understood how people do well with Drell. I mean Pull+Reave on weak mobs is obvious, but how do you go around killing shielded and armor mobs with just Reave and cluster grenade? Everytime I try Drell Assasin, I just don't know what to do against like 3 Marauders or Centurions, which should be an easy junk mob group.
    I Reave the shit out of everything and then hide in cover, and I often still place first in points. lol

EDIT: Oh, and for heavily armored targets (like Atlases and such), I chuck Cluster Grenades at their faces. It hurts them quite a bit. Cluster Grenade also tends to be my "OSHI-" button. If I'm surrounded by a bunch of stuff and it looks like I may die, I'll chuck a cluster grenade and haul ass in the other direction, usually around the nearest corner to give my barriers a chance to regenerate.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-04-20 at 08:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Key to doing well with Drell is spam the living crap out of cluster grenades. Run around the map picking up grenades. On maps with 2 grenades per ammo crate it's even easier.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    I only use a reave adept if there is someone to detonate, it becomes pretty amazing if there is any other adepts in group.