Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Yerh I was just asking to make sure, but I will try. Ty
    It does work, did it this morning. Sent them an e-mail with my xbox live tag and that i'd promoted adept, soldier and sentinel. about 5 minutes later they'd added a commendation pack on.

Make sure you've got game feedback set to on in the online options menu though otherwise i don't think they can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    I just finally ordered the bloody game from Amazon… plus a new mouse since mine is disintegrating peace by peace & to have access to the free delivery =D! Amazing how all that cost me only 35€, the game itself would have cost me something around 60-70€ in any game shop around here =X
    I guess next week I’ll be also raging for not being able to connect to the bloody servers =/

Sure hope not…
    Wait, you've been posting quite a bit in this thread, and you didn't even have the game this whole time...?

Why the hell did I visit BSN just before bedtime... I just found a thread called "Bioware should improve multiplayer and make it similar to CoD's multiplayer."........................ >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Why the hell did I visit BSN just before bedtime... I just found a thread called "Bioware should improve multiplayer and make it similar to CoD's multiplayer."........................ >.<
    Seriously sounds like a troll post to me. The one you quoted from BSN, I mean, not yours.

---------- Post added 2012-06-01 at 07:27 PM ----------

Oh god that broke my heart. I said no to Liara when she asked to come up to the Normandy after completing the Shadow Broker DLC in ME2. The look on her face and her pause and backward glance as she walked away from Shepard. Ugh... I felt like such a douchebag! Thank god I quick save before I talk to NPCs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Seriously sounds like a troll post to me. The one you quoted from BSN, I mean, not yours.

---------- Post added 2012-06-01 at 07:27 PM ----------

Oh god that broke my heart. I said no to Liara when she asked to come up to the Normandy after completing the Shadow Broker DLC in ME2. The look on her face and her pause and backward glance as she walked away from Shepard. Ugh... I felt like such a douchebag! Thank god I quick save before I talk to NPCs.

One does not simply deny Liara.

Deleted
    OH. MY. GOD.

Downloading the Rebellion pack and adding the new patch somehow magically fixed my issue for not being able to get online. I logged in just fine, I see my Readiness Rating from DataPad on the screen to the right, no windows stuck at "downloading" at all... WHAT IS THIS!? I actually gave out a squeal when I noticed it didn't bug out. WOHOO! MULTIPLAYER, HERE I COME!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    Wait, you've been posting quite a bit in this thread, and you didn't even have the game this whole time...?
    Piratebay my good sir.
    I played ME2 a few times before buying it and Shadow Lair DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    OH. MY. GOD.

Downloading the Rebellion pack and adding the new patch somehow magically fixed my issue for not being able to get online. I logged in just fine, I see my Readiness Rating from DataPad on the screen to the right, no windows stuck at "downloading" at all... WHAT IS THIS!? I actually gave out a squeal when I noticed it didn't bug out. WOHOO! MULTIPLAYER, HERE I COME!
    Its dangerous to go alone, here, take this.

Antimaterial sniperrifle with explosive ammo.
    Good luck soldier.

Now you can also experience the joy of Connecting.... and disconnecting at extractionwaves.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-06-02 at 09:59 AM.

OH. MY. GOD.

That's awesome!

---------- Post added 2012-06-02 at 12:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Did I ever told you how much I love your posts?
    Thanks, I try. ^^

OH. MY. GOD.

Awesome! Great news! Guess it didn't matter that they didn't address the EMS issue.

---------- Post added 2012-06-02 at 12:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Piratebay my good sir.
    You shouldn't mention that. Quite not allowed here.

Awesome! Great news! Guess it didn't matter that they didn't address the EMS issue.
    Speaking of the EMS issue, I have a feeling it'll be addressed with the EC since they're gonna mess around with the ending at that time anyway.

Deleted

You shouldn't mention that. Quite not allowed here.
    Are you serious?

Are you serious?
    Suggestions of piracy? Yeah. Not a good idea. lol

Deleted
    Suggestions of piracy? Yeah. Not a good idea. lol
    Since when does MMO-C mods take a stance on piracy?
    Did they join the Internet Police Brigade?

Of the topics not allowed for discussion, "Content that is considered illegal by law" is among them. Pretty sure piracy falls in that category. But it was just a friendly suggestion, take it or leave it, your choice. I don't really care either way. lol

Been playing some ME2 again over the past few days, I need to get my Adept through the game. I remember how this game felt like the smoothest game to play when it came out. Now it feels horribly clunky and antiquated compared to ME3.

Deleted
    Oh well, i guess i better go back to advocating genocide then.

I would buy ME1 and ME2 re-imagined with the ME3 updates in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I would buy ME1 and ME2 re-imagined with the ME3 updates in a heartbeat.
    As would I. Unfortunately it will probably never happen. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Since when does MMO-C mods take a stance on piracy?
    Did they join the Internet Police Brigade?
    It has been that way for a long time, and has nothing to do with joining an internet police brigade.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ore-posting%29

2. Subjects/content not allowed on MMO-Champion
    The following subjects are not allowed on MMO-Champion:
    Content that is considered illegal by law
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Why must every team mate in every game carry some sort of retardation gene...

---------- Post added 2012-06-02 at 07:22 PM ----------

"Don't forget to introduce yourself to EDI, the ship's new artificial intelligence."

*Tali uses Death Stare. It's super effective!*

I had forgotten about so much awesome dialogue in the second game.