Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I took every choice to destroy the krogan, so i dont.
    ...This explains a lot. You, sir, are a monster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delevicton View Post
    ...This explains a lot. You, sir, are a monster.
    You aint seen nothing son.

Quote Originally Posted by CHALET View Post
    Geth can be rebuilt. Problem solved.

Besides, I spent three games gunning them down by the truck load. They were just useful tools for the war.
    You might be able to rebuild the geth. However they will never be the same. Compare it to the Geth VI if you got Legion killed in ME2.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    You might be able to rebuild the geth. However they will never be the same. Compare it to the Geth VI if you got Legion killed in ME2.
    Indeed.

Also, humans can be rebuilt (see Shepard).
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    I took every choice to destroy the krogan, so i dont.

Besides, selfawareness equals a soul?
    I disagree.
    I figured the idea of a soul went out the window when humanity entered the galactic stage.

Geth do not see death as a living species, so they would themselves judge it as an acceptable sacrifise to stop the reapers.

Armed toasters that can go for your throat if someone hacks a computer.
    A human can do that as well, no?

And i think Joker would prefer a real soft squishy vajaja over a hard metal CLANG CLANG CLANG one, the mans body is weak already, no need to break it further.
    Given the relationship between Joker and EDI, I sure that he would prefer EDI over anybody else. Besides, with the synthesis ending and everyone attaining perfection, Joker probably wouldn't have to worry about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Indeed.

Also, humans can be rebuilt (see Shepard).
    Faster, stronger, better.
    Yet he cant run for shit.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-07-01 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    For someone perfect, Joker still cripples like hell when exiting the Normandy with the green ending.
    I'd chalk it up to design oversight.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet he cant run for shit.
    Or jump.

Except of course, over a few specific crevasses.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Or jump.

Except of course, over a few specific crevasses.
    Armor is heavy guys. Cut the Commander a break!

Deleted
    I don't really understand the point in the one breath at the end of the Destruction sequence.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMDuncan View Post
    I don't really understand the point in the one breath at the end of the Destruction sequence.
    It's to provide hope for the future. Hope that a reunion will happen in due time. It's nothing more than a teaser.

Deleted
    It's to provide hope for the future. Hope that a reunion will happen in due time. It's nothing more than a teaser.
    Means I don't have to expect dlc and can finally give up on the Mass Effect series, I do believe I can't get anything more from it now seeing as I can't bring myself to play the other 2 after doing them 5+ times.

By the way that isn't meant to sound negative before people hate me. I enjoyed every last minute of the trilogy.
    Last edited by mmocf4ac39e77a; 2012-07-01 at 09:33 PM.

Means I don't have to expect dlc and can finally give up on the Mass Effect series, I do believe I can't get anything more from it now seeing as I can't bring myself to play the other 2 after doing them 5+ times.

By the way that isn't meant to sound negative before people hate me. I enjoyed every last minute of the trilogy.
    From what I've heard about the rumored Leviathan DLC, you'll do yourself a favour to play through it at least once if you're interested in the background story of the ME universe.

Or, watch it on youtube. xD

Deleted
    From what I've heard about the rumored Leviathan DLC, you'll do yourself a favour to play through it at least once if you're interested in the background story of the ME universe.

Or, watch it on youtube. xD
    I think it could be a case of the Youtube unless I get my urge to play Mass Effect again! It has prevented me from playing so many other games so I guess me finally getting it done is a god send but knowing me I will just return to romance some alien females once again.

this makes me sad https://twitter.com/#!/CaseyDHudson/ He has been scared shitless to even try and defend/talk to the public since the shit hit the fan. It is sort of understandable that he not but it just looks bad not even a mention about the EC.

I don't foresee him ever really tweeting every day like he used to. He just can't deal with the fact that he is one of the most hated people in the video game business right now.

It is really sad that this man probably gets so much vitriol on his social media spaces that we are unable to speak to a (what I still think) great great video game maker and give constructive feedback.

In my opinion (opinion not fact as it could be different) he is ashamed to even really try to defend his ending to one video game (which if it had the EC from the beginning might have not been nearly as harsh) that for all intents and purpose was poorly thought out and ripped away from Deus Ex. If "Artistic Integrity" means stealing another ending from a game then I would rather not have it.

10+ Year Old Account

Oh I know the feeling. Sometimes the urge to start another playthrough has to be suppressed with the knowledge that I played it too much already.

It's like a drug lol
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    For someone perfect, Joker still cripples like hell when exiting the Normandy with the green ending.
    I was talking more about mental perfection. With the knowledge they have access to, fixing his brittle bone disease shouldn't be too big of a hassle.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    I was talking more about mental perfection. With the knowledge they have access to, fixing his brittle bone disease shouldn't be too big of a hassle.
    Not to mention if organics were turned synthetic/cybernetic like Shepard was then it would be a simple treatment to harden the skeleton. (Upgrades in ME2)
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Yet he cant dance for shit.
    adjusted that for you.

seriously, shep has two left feet.

oh and if anyone says that synthesis is the only "good' ending.... let me show you another techno-organic species with a heavy use of green.

welcome to the collective, individuality is irrelevant.
    Last edited by mordale; 2012-07-02 at 04:00 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    adjusted that for you.

seriously, shep has two left feet.

oh and if anyone says that synthesis is the only "good' ending.... let me show you another techno-organic species with a heavy use of green.
    welcome to the collective, individuality is irrelevant.
    Interesting hypothesis there Maldias, i never thought of it like that.
    Hippie-Spacemagic ending makes more sense now.