I want to save up for the dlc, but I want at least ONE weapon unlock before doing so -.-
    No luck ever

I'm only at 500k.

I hate when people just run off in random directions at gold.
    Its a sure way to lose.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-07-15 at 03:39 PM.

Found this on FB: Dr. Who with an Omni-tool, for any Dr. Who fans here.

Oh and for more omnitool/omniblade replicas:

http://www.geekologie.com/2012/03/la...plica-from.php

Shut up and take my money. I want one.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-07-15 at 04:58 PM.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

The top score for ME3 MP N7 Score is 14832.

Lets all give him a round of applause.

I don't understand why they had the event end at 10:00 AM today, doesn't really make sense to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    I don't understand why they had the event end at 10:00 AM today, doesn't really make sense to me...
    Same duration as last time, they just had it start/end earlier so more Europeans could play.

Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    There is some conflicting information because http://blog.bioware.com/2012/07/10/operation-broadside/ states that the event ends at 4 am PST (likely PDT in reality) on Monday. So the event is either over or still going on depending on what official information is correct. Most events ended at 4 am regardless of their start time so it is likely a typo and the event is still going on.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2012-07-15 at 09:42 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Oh, it is still going? Should have known that, I'd have put in some more Silver matches tonight. >.<

The top score for ME3 MP N7 Score is 14832.
    That guy must have quite the addiction. Like 8 hrs a day everyday since release.
    You, you'll regret what you have done this day, I will make you regret ever being born, you're going to wish you never left your mother's womb, where it was warm and safe and wet, I am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainbow!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ep65rr-9qjQ Full Pilot Episode! Best thing to come out of Adult Swim!

Anyone else bugging playing as Vanguard? time to time my character starts jumping around and soon or later I end up flying around the map =_=

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    That guy must have quite the addiction. Like 8 hrs a day everyday since release.
    Guys, more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Anyone else bugging playing as Vanguard? time to time my character starts jumping around and soon or later I end up flying around the map =_=
    Yup! Happens to my friend all the damn time. We get into a match and then she'll be like "well, I'm going to be useless in another wave or two." and then she gets stuck somewhere.
    To the Sky

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Found this on FB: Dr. Who with an Omni-tool, for any Dr. Who fans here.

[IMG]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/524013_396135963782058_1142171037_n.jpg[IMG]

Oh and for more omnitool/omniblade replicas:

http://www.geekologie.com/2012/03/la...plica-from.php

Shut up and take my money. I want one.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    N7 ranking is basically Promoted/deployed characters x 30 + sum of your current class levels. So leveling all 6 classes and promoting them would give you 120 +30x6+6 N7 ranking since you start out at level 1 after a promotion . That works out to be 48.47 promotions of all 6 classes (you don't get the rating for that class unless you character a character of that class).

That is 3600 war assets, and all 6 classes promoted every 2.5 days. Still an insane amount of time played but easily doable if you play every day. You can get xp bonuses of +15%, +25%, and +5% with the proper settings and 100% galactic readiness rating. Character cards and weekend event bonus XP can speed up that process some.

I make no guarantee I did any of the math correctly.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I dunno about that Omni-tool, but I want that gun.

2,000,000 points ^^;
    Really can't wait for the damn DLC since I really lacking in good weaponry.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    2,000,000 points ^^;
    Really can't wait for the damn DLC since I really lacking in good weaponry.
    Lash and Smash does more damage than any weapon.

Firebase Jade have to be the most difficult map to face gold reapers on..

Great, i missed all the objectives because MP is filled with baddies that stands in the open and dies every 2 seconds, hoping to get a piggyride to free loot.
    Its like im playing WoW.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-07-16 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Lash and Smash does more damage than any weapon.
    Especially smash, with the Armour damage bonus...
    It CRAZY! (Lash is good for pulling things around corners/tripping them up IMO )

Although Geth Infiltrator with Krysae + Proximity mine damage bonusing is pretty hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Especially smash, with the Armour damage bonus...
    (Lash is good for pulling things around corners/tripping them up IMO )
    Lash shouldnt do so much damage for a utility power.