Don't see it in the visor
    unlock the aim
    they are just next to me
    I scream
    I pause
    I rage
    I sprint

until they die (or until I do)

Guess we may finally figure out what those mysterious spheres are about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    [video=youtube;mYjenu-f_3g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYjenu-f_3g[video]

Wonder how it'll play out if you actually got the ones in 1/2 compared to a default ME3 save... (didn't watch it, spoilarz)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Jeez, am I the only one who actually enjoys banshee's in SP ?

*Bitch Scream*
    - Woot, free shield battery *spams shield drain and fights like a boss*
    I enjoy them, because then i get something that can kill me.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-08-24 at 05:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I've been curious about them since we first saw them. Heck, in my very last ME2 run (the one I'm going to import to do Leviathan on on Tuesday) I did the Firewalker missions and it occurred to me that ME3 never explained what those were all about.

Guess we'll see.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cut Content
    From an old friend from Virmire

Shepard:

Glad you're alive. Hoped rumors of death were exaggerated. If Virmire couldn't kill you, I doubt much could. Got word from Mordin that he's active again with you. He requested some classified data to help with countermeasures for stasis field used in the human colony attacks. I worked with him on Special Tasks Group. He's a good agent. Nervy for a tech. Bit of a cloaca, though.

I didn't get permission to investigate attacks on your human colonies, but I'm asking around anyway. If I find anything useful, I'll send it your way.

Hold the line,
    Kirrahe .
    I am very angry that this was cut from the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I am very angry that this was cut from the game.
    From ME2?
    Yeah, would have been nice, was fun to see him when getting Eve though.

Deleted
    Did my duty for this weekend's operation.

Man, the Piranha shotgun is a ton of fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmwing View Post
    Did my duty for this weekend's operation.

Man, the Piranha shotgun is a ton of fun.
    It was more fun before the nerf
    RiP

4 promotions provided for the greater good!

Bah! I provided 6 when the operation launched! I bought 12 Premium packs with my hard earned creds so that I can skyrocket back to higher levels! So stoked for ze operationz!

No character cards. 16 ammos out of 24 possible rares. No ultra rares.

Lost 5 silver games with highest wave being 6 left incomplete.

Fuck.

My.

Luck.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Damn. That's messed up. O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    From ME2?
    Yeah, would have been nice, was fun to see him when getting Eve though.
    "How do I not have one of those?"

That pistol is rather nifty.
    Putin khuliyo

I picked up my Javelin back from the dusty shelf. Specced every possible weapon damage bonus on my Geth infiltrator. Hunter mode specced for CD reduction and damage for more cloaking.

Cloak up, fire, cloak comes off cd while reload (no reload cancelling or else they won't sync.)

4 bullets for an Atlas? Yes, I can. I usually specced him power damage for running around with GPS and mine + blast people in da face. But this, is also extremely satisfying.

Rank 1 Typhoon with a LVL 1 Destroyer. Soloed a bronze. On a level 1. I don't know if it is because of Typhoon or because of the N7 Destroyer.

Got my friends started on ME 3. I'm rolling around with 3 now. Carried a few bronze games with a Vorcha (X) specced for regen+flamer. Turns out I can do that on silver too. (With smart positioning and kiting ofcourse. On bronze I can yell around "BANZAAAAAAAAAAAI and run TOWARDS a damn banshee or phantom.) That got them up to speed on some starter weapons.

They are farming silver games for power purchasing veteran packs. One of them got an SMG Armor Piercing Mod and a Locust from the same pack today. With the recent buffs, it is probably more than enough at rank 1 to farm Firebase White Geth on a Human Engineer. (Seriously, how fucking nice is that drone? Got 3 Primes mesmerized with it on a gold match myself today. On other times, I can yell "FOR PONY!" and send a detonation specced drone to its death.)

The other friend got a Turian Soldier and Revenant. Simple enough.

Since I took a break for the entire duration between Rebellion and Earth, I'm not up to speed with some other farm locations. Any help about gold farm on specific maps and enemies is appreciated.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing through ME1 again. After I changed the key bindings to a more tolerable setting, I began scrubbing the entire galaxy to uncover everything for another play through of the entire series. I am going for a "True Neutral" play through, Indifferent Sherpard is Indifferent. God, I enjoy not have "Ammo" or spending half my time hiding behind conveniently placed waist-high walls.

One thing I noticed was how ME1 Played more like Star Trek than the other games. I long noticed ME3's decent into special effects stupidity that Star Wars is known for (Dreadnaughts shooting from the hip with your home planet behind the targets and that nonsense, Gun projectiles barely moving at supersonic speeds, much less relativistic) and the use of Auto-dialog instead of plot-related discussions everywhere. ME2 was a healthy balance of the two genres. ME3 just threw all the intellectual conversations and the science in Science Fiction out the window. If you combined the best of ME1 and ME2 in my opinion, that is what ME3 should have been.

I thought they chopped down on conversation options for making the deadline. (Or rather, faster release compared to time between ME 1 and 2)

I prefer 3. (Although the Dark Matter ending before anything else.) Free sprinting was an improvement, weapon and armor choice freedom was a huge improvement. For a cover based 3rd person shooter, I don't mind the conveniently placed cover. You wouldn't be able to play through otherwise. And btw, ME 1 has PLENTY of cover especially in indoor spaces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I've wondered about the crates in the game.

"Guys! Shepard's coming! Arrange some crates to give her a fighting chance!"

"Uh boss, what side are you on?"

"JUST DO IT"
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by raist474 View Post
    ME3 just threw all the intellectual conversations and the science in Science Fiction out the window. If you combined the best of ME1 and ME2 in my opinion, that is what ME3 should have been.
    I disagree. The entire legion quest line was possibly the most heady and intellectual stuff in the entire series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    I thought they chopped down on conversation options for making the deadline. (Or rather, faster release compared to time between ME 1 and 2)
    That or hard drive space. Those two details seem to come up a lot. I know the holster animation was canned in order to make room.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    I prefer 3. (Although the Dark Matter ending before anything else.) Free sprinting was an improvement, weapon and armor choice freedom was a huge improvement.
    The Weapon choices are just a penalized system of the ME1 (combat weight kinda makes sense). I liked the armor customization, but wished it also had completely different types of armor like ME1 had.

For a cover based 3rd person shooter, I don't mind the conveniently placed cover. You wouldn't be able to play through otherwise. And btw, ME 1 has PLENTY of cover especially in indoor spaces.
    I hated it because it was blatantly unrealistic. Hiding behind regular crates and non-reenforced barriers won't stop bullets and rockets most of all, and is a death sentence in real life (more of a pet peeve with most shooters). ME1 didn't have the conspicuous cover that informed you that a attack wave had a game code tripwire there. Fighting from corners make sense, suspiciously placed crates and non reenforced barriers does not.

The entire legion quest line was possibly the most heady and intellectual stuff in the entire series.
    It was the only good conversation in the game, and even then it had too much auto dialog. I was hoping for a good mind puzzle for the final encounter, but we all know how that turns out.
    Last edited by raist474; 2012-08-25 at 04:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made the same mistake myself. I run off to Skyrim for a bit, and come back and I have to level another character to farm for new content.