I recently bought mass effect 3 for pc after I had been playing it on xbox, but I can't seem to play online. The last five games I have played have not been finished because I lost connection to the game, and it wasn't my internet that died. Is the servers much worse on pc or what's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Schwoop View Post
    I recently bought mass effect 3 for pc after I had been playing it on xbox, but I can't seem to play online. The last five games I have played have not been finished because I lost connection to the game, and it wasn't my internet that died. Is the servers much worse on pc or what's going on?
    I haven't played MP recently, bu when I did, I didn't have connection issues (I play on PC, I don't own a console) Occasionally I'd have it hang while looking for a game, but then usually if I just hit cancel and tried again, it'd find a game on the second try. I only DC'ed once in the middle of a match.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Hmm, guess I'm very unlucky then, but I really don't want to go back to xbox just to play multiplayer. The gameplay is so much better on pc than on a console imo. I'm gonna try to join another match now and see if I've just been unlucky before.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwoop View Post
    Hmm, guess I'm very unlucky then, but I really don't want to go back to xbox just to play multiplayer. The gameplay is so much better on pc than on a console imo. I'm gonna try to join another match now and see if I've just been unlucky before.
    others users around here had the same problem.

That fan made game looks pretty sweet. Harkens back to the days of Day of the Tentacle and Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. Good old Lucas Arts adventure games.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/08/14/o...ympus-success/

Apparently it was a success which is surprising given we were only like 33% for each difficulty halfway through the event. They also indicate that that is something "special" in the packs for us. And if the "lore" is any indication it could mean Leviathan is coming before the next event. But it could just be nothing.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    They also indicate that that is something "special" in the packs for us.
    I'm gonna assume they mean commendation packs because there was nothing but junk in my victory pack. lol

Has anyone recently had problems with the story and also sometimes having the wrong characters? Mind you I am on the xbox, but sometimes when I load up multiplayer and go to the store it turns up empty after the "Checking for outstanding purchases" and then when I go to the character screen I have several characters I didnt previously own and are missing some that I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Has anyone recently had problems with the story and also sometimes having the wrong characters? Mind you I am on the xbox, but sometimes when I load up multiplayer and go to the store it turns up empty after the "Checking for outstanding purchases" and then when I go to the character screen I have several characters I didnt previously own and are missing some that I did.
    Not that I've noticed, but I have been having problems with purchasing packs. Every time I would purchase one I would have to exit the game and start it up again to get it to actually redeem the pack. I'm on PC, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Not that I've noticed, but I have been having problems with purchasing packs. Every time I would purchase one I would have to exit the game and start it up again to get it to actually redeem the pack. I'm on PC, though.
    I did have that problem last time I played.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    http://blog.bioware.com/2012/08/14/o...ympus-success/

Apparently it was a success which is surprising given we were only like 33% for each difficulty halfway through the event. They also indicate that that is something "special" in the packs for us. And if the "lore" is any indication it could mean Leviathan is coming before the next event. But it could just be nothing.
    Pardon my French, but how the fucking hell did we manage to achieve victory? O.O

---------- Post added 2012-08-15 at 02:33 AM ----------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    August 14, 2012
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enemy Stomping Behavior
    - (Silver) Delay before enemies will move to your body to stomp you increased from 1.5 to 2 seconds
    - (Silver) Delay before enemies stomp you once they reach your body increased from 0.75 to 1 second
    - (Gold) Delay before enemies will move to your body to stomp you increased from 0.75 to 1 second
    - (Gold) Delay before enemies stomp you once they reach your body increased from 0.25 to 1 second
    - (Platinum) Delay before enemies will move to your body to stomp you remains at 0
    - (Platinum) Delay before enemies stomp you once they reach your body increased from 0 to 1 second

Cerberus Phantom
    - (Platinum) The force threshold to cause Phantoms to stagger lowered to Gold levels

Its starting to sound like the Leviathan DLC is going to poke a lot of holes in the Synthesis listening to others talk. I never agreed with it anyways, so I hope its not implied as the "cannon" end when the dust settles.

The whole "We can't force it on people despite forcing the Reaper Solution on them, so you do it!" from the Catalyst bothered me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Pardon my French, but how the fucking hell did we manage to achieve victory? O.O[COLOR="red"]
    How? They click the green button. Post whatever number they feel like in the blog and that's it ~ wp everyone.
    There, a bunch of happy people...

Pardon my French, but how the fucking hell did we manage to achieve victory? O.O
    Because I didn't play this weekend to fuck it up for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    How? They click the green button. Post whatever number they feel like in the blog and that's it ~ wp everyone.
    There, a bunch of happy people...
    You know they have failed these ops before right?
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

I had nothing special in my pack, well just another rank of Hurricane, yeah me.

Got a Hurricane and a rare Biotic Amp thing.

Ugh, I hate Origin. If I want to run Skyrim and Steam is out of date, Steam doesn't force me to wait for an update before launching Skyrim. Really wish Origin would do the same.

Really wish Origin didn't exist actually.

And now it wants to sync my save data . . . goddamnit just let me launch ME3.

At least my copy of ME2 is still independent of Origin.

Anyways, woo, an Asari Adept. Maybe I'll mess with her this weekend if Leviathan isn't out.

AOSPDBaudasdopmaf,'asdASDAS

Leviathan is getting released on August 28th. Now I have to play D3, WoW 5.0, AND Leviathan that week. And guess what? It's the week college starts back up again.

>.>
    <.<
    >.<
    -.-

AOSPDBaudasdopmaf,'asdASDAS

Leviathan is getting released on August 28th. Now I have to play D3, WoW 5.0, AND Leviathan that week. And guess what? It's the week college starts back up again.

>.>
    <.<
    >.<
    -.-
    le sight ~ GW2...