1. #11341
    Mechagnome RoboA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Nah, that adds to the fun.
    Its not fun if you can just steamroll everything as a Krogtank.
    they should add a non insta-kill mode for less points so u can crush everything and everyone!
    Lets hope they dont add more of them in the future atleast.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

  2. #11342
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    13,483
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    I hate all insta-kill mobs in this game, it makes it way less fun to battle a brute with an awesome krogan vanguard!
    And dont even get me started on banshees. I hate them, i really do.
    Ah yes, yesterday I learned the definition of magnet hands.

    I was in no way in melee range of that banshee!

    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  3. #11343
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    they should add a non insta-kill mode for less points so u can crush everything and everyone!
    Lets hope they dont add more of them in the future atleast.
    So a scrubmode?

  4. #11344
    Yeah! Scrubmode: Targeting VI Gear is literally effective, auto adjusts your shots so they curve to the weak spot of the enemy. (Watching bullets turn around the canopy of the Atlas to hit him in the exhaust port.)

    Nova is linked to the "WTF BOOM!" video on youtube, with sound effect play every time you press the key.

    Even Raptor can do 1 shot 1 kill headshots, and since you can't miss a headshot, it is the best damn sniper ever!

    Destroyers no longer run out of ammo. They don't need to change clips either. Demolishers get a built in "Used to be a baseball player" gear, doubling the range of thrown grenades. (You can target enemies from miles away ofcourse.)

    Specially skilled players can spawn in a Mako or Hammerhead, so that the team wouldn't suffer.

    Any enemy smaller than a Krogan shivers in its presence, even Geth which shouldn't be affected by fear.

    Drells can dodge while standing still. Asari gets larger breasts. N7 Classes removes your name tag and replaces it with "Badass". Human characters sob in vain.

    Every day is an event day in which you need to gather about 4k points off from a selected enemy per day.

    In order to make sure there are no sync kills, phantoms spawn without their swords, banshees are amputees, brutes and scions no longer have their right arm. Praetorians are legless and beakless, and Atlas mechs are spawned with faulty softwares, making their controller display falter with BSOD or RROD, forcing them to be stunned for 4 seconds every 5 seconds. BSOD or RROD depends on the controlling Cerberus operative's gaming preferences.
    Last edited by Scorage; 2012-11-02 at 02:55 PM.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

  5. #11345
    Not sure if joking, or genuine wow casual.

  6. #11346
    Mechagnome RoboA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    So a scrubmode?
    more like FUNMODE!

    seriously though, they should atleast make it so they have to actually face you to pick you up. That way smart play and clever tactics can still beat them in melee
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

  7. #11347
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    more like FUNMODE!

    seriously though, they should atleast make it so they have to actually face you to pick you up. That way smart play and clever tactics can still beat them in melee
    Is moving hard now?

  8. #11348
    Old God Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,384

  9. #11349
    Shame that they didnt take this opportunity to fix ME1/2s graphics.

    ME1 still looks awkward and Shep can be put in very awkward bodybreaking positions in cover.

  10. #11350
    Old God Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,384
    Considering the upgrades they've made to their internal systems over the past 6 years, it'd probably take quite a while to do that.

  11. #11351
    Awesome trailer, not as good as that fan made trilogy trailer, but still awesome.

  12. #11352
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Considering the upgrades they've made to their internal systems over the past 6 years, it'd probably take quite a while to do that.
    I buy a copy of it.
    And being able to choose where on a planet to land, goddamn those explorations takes up way more time than needed.

  13. #11353
    Titan Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    13,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Specially skilled players can spawn in a Mako or Hammerhead, so that the team wouldn't suffer.
    Actually . . . they should make a map with vehicle combat. Bring back the finickiness of the Mako and the tissue paper armor of the Hammerhead!

    If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

  14. #11354
    Over 9000! Glorious Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my bunker leading uprisings
    Posts
    9,407
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post


    Threw this together today. I'd vote for them before voting for either Obama or Romney. Link goes to original size without compression artifacts.
    Hey that's pretty good. You've got real talent.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

  15. #11355
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Actually . . . they should make a map with vehicle combat. Bring back the finickiness of the Mako and the tissue paper armor of the Hammerhead!
    Entire team bouncing around in a couple of refridgerators on rollerskates.
    Yes please.
    Tactical bombardment from groundlevel.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-11-03 at 10:37 AM.

  16. #11356
    Pandaren Monk Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Enchanted Forest near the city of Keldor
    Posts
    1,818
    I just finished the Mass Effect Trilogy. I really enjoyed it. I have never been so engaged into a story of a universe since Warcraft. Does leave you wanting more though... I heard they will do a new Mass Effect game but based off of different characters?

  17. #11357
    Old God Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,384
    Yep. Only thing we know is that they're in the very early stages of a Mass Effect (4?) game and that Shepard won't be featured.

  18. #11358
    I am Murloc! rhorle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I heard they will do a new Mass Effect game but based off of different characters?
    Yes for the most part. The story of Shepard is done. Any new game might see some appearances by characters from ME 1-3 but I think the safe bet is that it will take place in the past or future of the current ME games. Otherwise you run into a bunch of difficulties with the timeline. It is possible though that we will see different parts of the story of ME 1-3.

    We could play as Cerberus or a generic Commando and have non Shepard/Reaper adventures.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  19. #11359
    The Lightbringer Rukh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,361
    I really wish they had done the Mass Effect mmo instead of SWTOR : (

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-03 at 08:50 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Yes for the most part. The story of Shepard is done. Any new game might see some appearances by characters from ME 1-3 but I think the safe bet is that it will take place in the past or future of the current ME games. Otherwise you run into a bunch of difficulties with the timeline. It is possible though that we will see different parts of the story of ME 1-3.

    We could play as Cerberus or a generic Commando and have non Shepard/Reaper adventures.
    It seems to me like the past is a very strong possibility. You would have a really compelling story with the first contact between the humans and turian that has plenty of conflict to get yer war on. There's also the rachni wars.

  20. #11360
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Yep. Only thing we know is that they're in the very early stages of a Mass Effect (4?) game and that Shepard won't be featured.
    Wrong. He wont be the playable character, but he might make a cameo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •