15+ Year Old Account

How about that. No veins, but very muscular body. She's on the edge of what I'd consider sexy. Anything beyond her muscles, and it would become to manly. Atleast, for my taste. She would do well Shepard.

Go to http://i.imgur.com/LNolE.jpg for the biggest version of the picture.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Guys just play your muscle man and leave FemShep alone Ashley has the same body type in ME3 and I doubt that she is weak or something.
    She cant even hold her liqour.

@Statix
    You got good taste.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-02-15 at 10:48 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    BTW: It's pointless to talk about it further as the FemShep model won't recieve a change anyway. The Shepard story is done with ME3.
    If Bioware goes with Humans it is likely they would keep the same basic models though. So while the face might be different the skeleton and musculature would likely be the same.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

15+ Year Old Account

You can't say FemShep's body hasn't improved over the years. She atleast appears to be wearing a bra in ME3 and isn't in the beginning stages of pregnancy. Oh, and... DAT ASS!

One thing that is completely wrong though, is the location of her elbows. They are far too low. Just stand up and look at where your elbows are in relation to your upper body. Mine are well above my bellybutton, where as FemShep can almost touch her butt with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    @Statix
    You got good taste.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Statix; 2013-02-15 at 11:08 PM.
    Statix will suffice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post

You can't say FemShep's body hasn't improved over the years. She atleast appears to be wearing a bra in ME3 and isn't in the beginning stages of pregnancy. Oh, and... DAT ASS!

One thing that is completely wrong though, is the location of her elbows. They are far too low. Just stand up and look at where your elbows are in relation to your upper body. Mine are well above my bellybutton, where as FemShep can almost touch her butt with them.

Thanks.
    That does it, I'll never be able to play as femshep, ever.

From a female gamer's perspective, ME2's femshep had the best body build. ME3 was just awkward (especially when running).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangemoon View Post
    From a female gamer's perspective, ME2's femshep had the best body build. ME3 was just awkward (especially when running).
    Yeah, never really liked how she ran in civvies in ME3. It's not so noticeable in armor though, probably because of the added bulk.
    Putin khuliyo

Almost seems like they just used male shepard's running animation and used that for the female model

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    why wouldnt it be ok if femshep had this bodybuild?
    The body build is fine, it's the head attached to it that gotta go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    The body build is fine, it's the head attached to it that gotta go.
    It even looks like the head is shopped onto the body.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    It even looks like the head is shopped onto the body.
    It is her body, but her breasts were made bigger for that movie.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    Lets all take a moment and be thankful for that.

Small boobs just don't cut it in today's competitive tomb raider market.

Deleted
    My Shepard is ready for the last DLC Damn I am looking forward to get some infos next week (BW said they gonna release infos next week - confirmation can be found here http://twitter.com/BioEvilChris/stat...67788208939008)

http://imageshack.us/g/1/10017727/ <-- My fav Shep (made a small album)

15+ Year Old Account
    "We have said since Extended Cut that new DLC will not change the endings. That's all I can say right now"

Interesting. Perfect opportunity to right their wrongs. I hope he's lying. I sincerely hope that he simply means the endings themselves won't be changed, because the endings are simply the various ways the indoctrination attempt will end!

I've made up my own ending that makes everything good, but still, an official better ending is still welcome. But, if they do make a new ending and they screw that up, there won't be any room for interpretation. On one hand, I want a new ending. On the other hand though, I'm thinking that maybe the possibility to let everyone create their own epilogue is in fact better. Conflicted state of mind.

"Queen" Shepard, lol. Isn't Concussive Shot a really good ability? In multiplayer it really is a game changer.
    Last edited by Statix; 2013-02-16 at 12:49 PM.
    Statix will suffice.

"We have said since Extended Cut that new DLC will not change the endings. That's all I can say right now"

Interesting. Perfect opportunity to right their wrongs. I hope he's lying. I sincerely hope that he simply means the endings themselves won't be changed, because the endings are simply the various ways the indoctrination attempt will end!

I've made up my own ending that makes everything good, but still, an official better ending is still welcome. On the other hand, if they do make a new ending and they screw that up, there won't be any room for interpretation. On one hand, I want a new ending. On the other hand though, I'm thinking that maybe the possibility to let everyone create their own epilogue is in fact better. Conflicted state of mind.

"Queen" Shepard, lol. Isn't Concussive Shot a really good ability? In multiplayer it really is a game changer.
    In my opinion, they've ALREADY righted their wrongs. With the extended cut. It's obviously not going to satisfy everybody but they did address the outcry over the endings.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    In my opinion, they've ALREADY righted their wrongs. With the extended cut. It's obviously not going to satisfy everybody but they did address the outcry over the endings.
    Sure, to some extent, but to end a trilogy of games with endings like that is just a big FU to the fans. People have accepted the endings now, but they could have created something that everyone would accept instantly. The EC is a lot better than the original endings, by far, but compared to the immense possibilities they had, it's just bad. More importantly, because there is not 'one true ending', fans will forever be divided.

Hmm, just thought about what could have been a more Mass Effect like ending to the game. Mass Effect is all about your choices affecting the game, yet all your choices of the past three games have no direct affect on the endings of Mass Effect 3.

... etc.
    As I said in the quoted post, the endings in their own right are good, they just go against everything Mass Effect stands for. Your EMS and Paragon/Renegade reputation should have had direct influence on the one true ending and not only affect the success of the space battle; the Reapers are always destroyed, your EMS and choices would affect at what cost.

For example, if you choose not to gather all the War Assets related to the Crucible, the Crucible would be less effective in destroying the Reapers. As the player's EMS goes down, more things are destroyed alongside the Reapers. The Citadel and the Mass Relays would go from being damaged to eventually being destroyed at the lowest EMS. At lower EMS synthetics would be affected; bodies would cease to function in units close to the Citadel until eventually all bodies in the galaxy would cease to function, but they would not be destroyed (so EDI and the geth would survive). As your EMS got even lower than that, the damage dealt to synthetics would increase, from completely destroying them close to the Citadel to completely destroying them all over the galaxy. Your EMS would affect how the Reapers are destroyed; these just cease to function or they explode with severe force, killing tens or hundreds of thousands, with the worst EMS letting them explode with nuclear force, killing millions across the galaxy.
    Your EMS already affects what happens when the Reapers are destroyed; if your EMS is low, people on the surface of Earth will be incinerated by the wave that destroys the Reapers. The above quote would simply make it more Mass Effect like. You control the success of your ending directly with your Paragon/Renegade choices and by gathering War Assets along your journey.

Anyway, since I only completed the game a little over a week ago, I can talk about the endings for days on end. Haven't accepted them yet and the mystery of what this new DLC is going to give us is preventing me from doing so.
    Statix will suffice.

I just never really expected the endings to vary greatly depending on your war assets or anything else. When you really think about it, that's easily an absurd undertaking. Each individual outcome would involve a different cinematic, and if you multiply every different possible outcome by each of the choices offered, you're suddenly facing a massive amount of work in just the endings of the game. Even assuming they didn't give you the deus ex machina/red-green-blue in the ending, you're still looking at several different cinematic jobs just for the ending.

I also don't agree that the endings "go against everything Mass Effect stands for." Mass Effect is based on choices and your choices have had consequences. It just seems people are expecting the consequences to be somehow jammed into the ending, while also ignoring that many of them already had consequences throughout the games, sometimes even immediately. For example, choose to destroy Maelon's research, and your consequence is that Eve dies. Your choices don't have to have visible consequences in the ending in order to be valid.

Deleted
    @Statix: I dislike concussive shot as it does crappy damage. I really don't need that ability as my squadmates have it (at least Ash, James not)

The typhoon does enough damage on it's own so I don't have to worry about CS.

BTW: The basedmg of it is 150 higher in MP than in SP. It only has a basedmg of 100 in SP (250 MP) and 150 with force perk. That's nothing.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 03:35 PM ----------

They won't change the endings and they already said that 100000 times so far !! In my opinion the EC did clarify a lot of the original plot holes and it helped me to appreciate the endings.

I can't stand that stupid whining about how bad the endings are anymore.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-02-16 at 02:40 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I prefer James' Carnage over Garrus' Concussive Shot, but I prefer Garrus over James. I choose to save Kaidan, so no idea what abilities Ashley has. Both Carnage and Concussive Shot are extremely effective as squad mate abilities. I always put Garrus with Liara and James with Kaidan, as Liara and Kaidan are similar to eachother the same way James and Garrus are. Don't like EDI's and Tali's powers that much. Not my kind of playstyle. Do really like to have Tali as a squad mate, but not in combat. Usually put them together for side missions. Garrus with Tali and Kaidan with Liara has also happened.

Certain combo's never happened, like EDI and Garrus or James and Tali. I always try to use every squad mate the same amount of times, taking my favorite team to Priority missions and other teams to side missions. But, I do want the teams to make sense. Obviously, sometimes one squad mate has to come along. In that case I always chose the squad mate that would make the most sense in coming along. Because of that, I didn't have my favorite team with me for the final Priority mission; that mission before you start to charge the teleporter beam. I had James and Kaidan in my squad as that just felt right; both human squad mates fighting against the Reaper threat on Earth.

I choose to use Carnage as my extra ability. Combined with the Infiltrator's Sticky Grenade, you can wreak havoc on Brutes and Banshees. Any other ability just felt out of place. I like to kill fast with destructive force as opposed to crowd controlling your enemies.

In multiplayer, I always play with the Battlefield 3 Soldier because of Carnage. Human Soldier's Concussive Shot just feels off.
    Statix will suffice.