i certainly hope they arent the last challenges... i quite enjoyed tackling the insanity operation for my first plat runs ( so much butt clenching on collector run)
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Ok how do you receive the rewards for Insanity achievement this weekend? I only got 1 Gift pack and 1 Commendation, isn't it supposed to be 3 Commendation packs?
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Ok how do you receive the rewards for Insanity achievement this weekend? I only got 1 Gift pack and 1 Commendation, isn't it supposed to be 3 Commendation packs?
    1 gift and 2 commendation pack. If the 2nd commendation pack did not appear there is an option on ur bioware profile page to claim it.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Well, Citadel was definately worth the money.

Now to finish up some of the minigame stuff and get the party going, and it's back to Multiplayer to farm the last stages of Map Mastery for Best of the Best.

(I really regret running Silver-only when doing those 200 wave challenges, I should've finished that ages ago. x_X)

10+ Year Old Account
    So I checked my mail on the terminal and realized I missed a few parts of the Citadel DLC.

The part with Javik and Shepard joining the set of a movie cracked me up.

Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2013-03-10 at 11:21 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    So I checked my mail on the terminal and realized I missed a few parts of the Citadel DLC.

The part with Javik and Shepard joining the set of a movie cracked me up.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Mfxzx0Pl.jpg[IMG]
    "This one wishes he was still frozen in a refrigerator!"

10+ Year Old Account
    "Beef, bacon, beer, the foods of my people." -Kaiden Alenko

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 11:28 PM ----------

Cool deviantArt painting I found: Kaiden and Shepard playing with their model ships

Vroooom Pew Pew
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Cool deviantArt painting I found: Kaiden and Shepard playing with their model ships
    What my mind thought when I read that led to immense disappointment when I saw the picture. >_>;

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, this was a good weekend overall. Unlocked my Geth Juggernaut (loving it). Topping score lists on Gold easily. Tried Siege Pulse + Geh Turret, but I don't like it. So, changed the spec to Siege Pulse + Hex Shield. Specced mostly defensively. I just don't like relying on something I have no real control over. I use Siege Pulse on cooldown and I really don't have time to use my Geth Turret. It also doesn't really help when you are being overwhelmed. Hex Shield is amazing, especcialy with the damage pulse.

Also unlocked the Black Widow finally, yesterday. Surprised actually that it isn't heavier than the Widow, even with the Widow at level 3. Can't wait to test it out on a proper Infiltrator (most likely Salarian). Gonna focus more on unlocking weapons from now on. Haven't unlocked the Alliance Infiltration Unit and a few others kits, but I need better weapons to make my kits more effective. Cerberus Harrier Level 1 is great, but it's really heavy and its clip is rather small. Turian Ghost + Cerberus Harrier, amazing, but like I said, small clip. Lots of ammo box runs.
    Last edited by Statix; 2013-03-11 at 08:56 AM.
    Statix will suffice.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a huge discount for some days on Mass Effect: Trilogy in Origin.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why I never made the connection before but possessed collectors (in me3 multiplayer) sound effect when they die make me think of a flushing toilet. And the AIU pose looks stupid in the character select screens.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I don't know why I never made the connection before but possessed collectors (in me3 multiplayer) sound effect when they die make me think of a flushing toilet. And the AIU pose looks stupid in the character select screens.
    If my toilet would sound like that I would probably be worried

10+ Year Old Account
    EA/bioware should go and learn something from the japanese visual novel game's some of them got 20-ish diffrent ending's =P

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    EA/bioware should go and learn something from the japanese visual novel game's some of them got 20-ish diffrent ending's =P
    Not hard to do for VNs, different story entirely when you're talking 3D video games.

Quote Originally Posted by sashjke View Post
    There's a huge discount for some days on Mass Effect: Trilogy in Origin.
    I find very weird to sell the game for so little money, and they throw those overpriced DLCs to the clients faces. What are the chances of people that got it at the discount bin to spend a ton of money in cosmetic add-ons?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    What are the chances of people that got it at the discount bin to spend a ton of money in cosmetic add-ons?
    The chances are in the vicinity of a 1.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Well, this was a good weekend overall. Unlocked my Geth Juggernaut (loving it). Topping score lists on Gold easily. Tried Siege Pulse + Geh Turret, but I don't like it. So, changed the spec to Siege Pulse + Hex Shield. Specced mostly defensively. I just don't like relying on something I have no real control over. I use Siege Pulse on cooldown and I really don't have time to use my Geth Turret. It also doesn't really help when you are being overwhelmed. Hex Shield is amazing, especcialy with the damage pulse.

Also unlocked the Black Widow finally, yesterday. Surprised actually that it isn't heavier than the Widow, even with the Widow at level 3. Can't wait to test it out on a proper Infiltrator (most likely Salarian). Gonna focus more on unlocking weapons from now on. Haven't unlocked the Alliance Infiltration Unit and a few others kits, but I need better weapons to make my kits more effective. Cerberus Harrier Level 1 is great, but it's really heavy and its clip is rather small. Turian Ghost + Cerberus Harrier, amazing, but like I said, small clip. Lots of ammo box runs.
    Urgh
    Shield is a pain, stops allies from firing at enemies and doesn't even stop half of their attacks (enemy powers, geth prime blasts, pyro flames).
    I have my siege pulse specced for damage resistance and 4 pulses, activate and mostly leave on (fire it off at the last enemy or two maybe).
    Turret cooldown with -100% or more is about 2 seconds, so really easy to spam it around allies or yourself (claymore gives about -115% lol)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Urgh
    Shield is a pain, stops allies from firing at enemies and doesn't even stop half of their attacks (enemy powers, geth prime blasts, pyro flames).
    I have my siege pulse specced for damage resistance and 4 pulses, activate and mostly leave on (fire it off at the last enemy or two maybe).
    Turret cooldown with -100% or more is about 2 seconds, so really easy to spam it around allies or yourself (claymore gives about -115% lol)
    I prefer allies not being able to fire over them being dead. :P Especcialy when you get a transfer objective in a crappy location, Hex Shield can save your ass. Turret can't do that.
    Statix will suffice.

15+ Year Old Account
    I prefer allies not being able to fire over them being dead. :P Especcialy when you get a transfer objective in a crappy location, Hex Shield can save your ass. Turret can't do that.
    The only problem I have with hex shield is that when enemies are near or inside the shield friendly fire almost always destroys it. That causes the shield to be less effective when employing it as an offensive tool.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Yeah it can
    Use yourself as a shield, have turret down with full shield regen!