10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Nope, all mobs spawn on every difficulty level. Maybe you just kill them too fast? Ok, do you know you can create game a set collectors as an emeny?
    I actually tried that one time and only showed the original 3 types. I'll try it again once I get the chance to play. But yeah I've never seen any of the new enemy types.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2013-03-22 at 07:14 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you DL'd all the Multiplayer Packs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Have you DL'd all the Multiplayer Packs?
    Yeah I should have all of them. Guess I should double check. Is it one of the free ones?

Edit: ok yeah I looked it up, it is one of the free ones. Hm maybe I just missed it somehow.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2013-03-22 at 07:43 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Yeah I should have all of them. Guess I should double check. Is it one of the free ones?

Edit: ok yeah I looked it up, it is one of the free ones. Hm maybe I just missed it somehow.
    All MP DLC's are free
    Putin khuliyo

No more weekend challenges. Was confirmed last night.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Well they were closing up shop so it was to be expected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, time for ME4 then
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Not even recyclying old challenges? Seriously they still have over 1 year left till ME4 hits and they simply withdrew any support.

I this case I see nothing that motivates me to play MP a lot during the next year. There is nothing that keeps you coming back like weekend challenges do. No new patches and not even bugfixes so no support and thus MP is kept alive by some hardcore enthusiasts till they shut down the server.

Deleted
    Play for prize, not for fun eh?
    Oh the WoW generation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Play for prize, not for fun eh?
    Oh the WoW generation.
    What is fun with this horde mode? I don't get it.

Do you enjoy shooting the same mooks on the same maps with the same game mode (kill all) over and over? At least the weekend OPS gave you a new challenge and brought you back for that weekend.

Oh and I don't even play WoW !!

Deleted
    Is there any word on what will happen to the readiness seeing as a lack of support will lead to multi player becoming even smaller?

Deleted
    New challenge?
    Its nothing you cant do every other day.
    Its not even a challenge, its more of a trivial task. Nothing new either.
    Its nothing more than cooking a meal.
    Why would you even be interested in slightly higher numbers in a game that you dont even like playing?
    Are you in it for flashing epeen in your own face?
    I dont like playing basketball, but i wont go and play once a week to get a picture of a slightly shinier ball.
    You talk about how there are better games out there, that are more fun, yet you complain that you wont get anymore casual freebies in ME MP3.
    Why would you even care what happens to or in it?
    Why even come back once a week to a game that you dislike, just to get shit that doesnt even matter?
    To get more unimportant shit easier?
    In a game that you find no joy in?
    Obviously, you are full of shit.
    At what point and to what degree, cant give enough of a fuck.
    You are full of shit, and thats enough to know.

And yes, i like to relax every now and then by just mindlessly slaughtering hordes of varying difficulties.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-03-23 at 04:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So now that there isn't anymore weekend challenges, I wonder whats going to happen with the multiplayer altogether when they announce ME 4? It won't be around forever. And when they decide to finally shut down the servers, all that work we did to unlock all those items and characters will just go down the drain. I hope they at least come up with someway so that we can still play offline with all of your unlocks and not just throw it away altogether. The MP is the only thing that keeps me coming back to ME 3, the ending ruined the whole series for me.

Deleted
    You never know there may be some sort of link to the mass effect 4 multi player which will inevitably happen where the experienced players of mass effect 3 multi player get some sort of reward dependant upon how much work they have done. Highly doubt it would happen though but its a thought.

Oh Gravath.

Deleted
    Someone has most likely had this thought before and mentioned it but I was thinking would it not be awesome if the next Mass Effect had a choice of Characters like in Dragon Age Origins each with different start up stories obviously that then merged eventually into the main story? It would make interactions with other races different and would allow for some pretty cool origin stories if you will.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post

Do you enjoy shooting the same mooks on the same maps with the same game mode (kill all) over and over? At least the weekend OPS gave you a new challenge and brought you back for that weekend.

Yes.

Deleted
    Oh Gravath.
    No one said that he should respond like this to my weekend operation posts. If he can't control himself then he truly needs to calm down and needs to get a grip on himself.

Seriously if I would rage like that IRL and call my boss or colleagues what he called me (full of sh*t) over such small things then I assure you that I would be a lonely jobless dude.

---------- Post added 2013-03-23 at 07:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Yes.
    At least a few additional game modes would have been great but hopefully ME4 does that.

Horde mode gets old after a few months. I'm not the guy to play the same things over and over again for years.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-03-23 at 06:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post

Sometimes I just want to kick ass and shoot Reapers.
    Putin khuliyo

Horde mode is light and immensely fun if you can do it with friends. Sadly, some dumbasses around me think ME is an inferior game. (Seriously, my brother can spend days playing Uncharted Horde modes, and yet he thinks ME doesn't have what it takes to be a good game.)

Depending on the classes, I don't mind the "same old" one bit. Since I have almost everything the multiplayer has to offer, I don't have trouble mixing it up and play around for a few hours.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."