The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My Shepard is lying in the rubble in the end of ME1 dreaming about ME2 and ME3. And destroy option is his way out of coma.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Im thinking that BioWare should recruit Stephen Hawking for the next ME game.

Well yeah, but his death could be done better.
    The whole thing is pretty shoddy.
    I would had liked a proper final fight against the harbringer, where we finally kick him to a curb, then sit down and watches the crucible fire, dying with a smile knowing that guys, we won in the end.
    That is one thing I really wish we could have done before the end.

Destroy Harbinger. I AM ASSUMING CONTR- Control this! Bitch!
    Putin khuliyo

I have to agree with that, an epic boss fight where Harbinger tries to stop you would have been a good touch.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Being and saying ironic aside, is it even such a hollywood cliché?
    Most of the movies i remember just ends up being a MURRIKA STRONG FREEDOM circlejerk, worthless teenager gets dragged around for no reason and saves world by dumb luck and gets girl, asspulled killfest, or a combination that consists of 90% explosions and 2% actual writing.
    Yes im looking at you Michael Bay, you worthless piece of shit.
    I think that the trope of enemy turning ally is more of an anime cliché, going all the way back to fist of the north star.

Also, fuck Nolan for ruining Batman.
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I just had horrible flash backs to transformers dark of the moon using clips from another one of his films.....

Yeh I could argue enemy - ally is more an anime staple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    I have to agree with that, an epic boss fight where Harbinger tries to stop you would have been a good touch.
    They said they wanted TIM to be a boss fight in and of itself, but decided it went against TIM's character. Creating some sort of boss fight against Harbinger could have stood in for TIM and TIM could have continued to be the man of intellect that he is.

Granted, fighting a 2 kilometer high Reaper has some challenges, but they could have done something. Maybe we go inside it or fight it in a fighter or something.
    Putin khuliyo

Im thinking that BioWare should recruit Stephen Hawking for the next ME game.

Well yeah, but his death could be done better.
    The whole thing is pretty shoddy.
    I would had liked a proper final fight against the harbringer, where we finally kick him to a curb, then sit down and watches the crucible fire, dying with a smile knowing that guys, we won in the end.
    Yeh I agree if my shep dies at least I wanted to kick Harb to the curb. Another one i'd like would have been a child of shepard even if its just a teaser. But I also think why couldnt he/she live why the hell not, give us all the choice we can get.

If we had an ending where you live but you also have the optional extras of which races/squaddies lived as well as endings where dieing horribly/heroic etc as well as flat out failing this cycle. That would have been a game ending.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    That is one thing I really wish we could have done before the end.

Destroy Harbinger. I AM ASSUMING CONTR- Control this! Bitch!
    Jumping into harbringers primer as its about to fire with a drilling omniblade, sending a small nuke into the "brain".
    Explosion, Harbringer collapsing.
    Harbringers interference is gone and crucible fires.
    Rubble scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shepard
    I can finally rest...
    Breath escapes shepards body.
    Pan out.
    Fade to black.
    Epilogue.

At the end of a epilogue is a standard teasing scene if you fulfilled certain criteria.
    We see the back of a soldier going into a ship, salute an obviously commanding officer, and stating "Private Shepard reporting in for duty, sir!"

Im a sucker for bittersweet endings.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    My Shepard is lying in the rubble in the end of ME1 dreaming about ME2 and ME3. And destroy option is his way out of coma.
    Can you imagine the shitstorm if BioWare made ME4 and showed that the breath scene is simply the sovereign rubble in ME1?
    They would be officially the uncontested kings of trolling.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-04-15 at 04:20 PM.

Can you imagine the shitstorm if BioWare made ME4 and showed that the breath scene is simply the sovereign rubble in ME1?
    For a moment I thought you were going to say it was like "IT WAS ALL A DREAM" like a certain Dallas retcon that I hear is quite famous.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    But I will be able to put on the dark sunglasses (from the 60s) and say "Told you so, bitches!"
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    For a moment I thought you were going to say it was like "IT WAS ALL A DREAM" like a certain Dallas retcon that I hear is quite famous.
    Oh, he saw the future through Sovereign and ME4 is when the real thing begins.
    But he cant fight anymore so its up to other people to fight and win the war.

You guys should be fucking happy that im not a BioWare writer.

Oh, he saw the future through Sovereign and ME4 is when the real thing begins.
    But he cant fight anymore so its up to other people to fight and win the war.

You guys should be fucking happy that im not a BioWare writer.
    I would rather have any trolltastic plots you make than that pissing starchild.

Deleted
    No you wouldnt.
    Trust me.

for me the ending would go like this after choosing the destroy ending :
    9 months in
    *door bell rings*
    Liara: yes who is it?
    Garrus: it's garrus and tali. mind if we come in Liara?
    Liara: sure the door is open.
    garrus and tali both come in happy as hell
    Liara: well you both look happy. what hapened?
    Garrus: we will tell you in just a second but first how's shepard?
    Liara: in the bedroom resting come with me.
    liara garrus and tali go into the bedroom and aproach the bed where a litle asari baby is sleeping
    Tali while smilling: shes just like her mother
    Liara: thats sweet of you to say but she has her fathers grip. do you want to hold her for abit?
    Tali: oh can i? (tali picks up baby shepard gently) oh shes so hugable, do you want to hold her aswell garrus?
    Garrus: yeaaaahhhhh turians arent know very well for holding babies without droping... well at least the males anyway....
    Liara: anyways why were you guys so happy? did something happen?
    Tali:well it kinda did... Garrus proposed! we're getting maried!!!
    Liara: oh my god i'm so happy for you! how did he propose? tell me everything!
    Garrus: well i took her to the same spot that tali saw in that movie but i had set up so that when we got there fireworks would off and at that point i quoted the movie and asked if she would marry me.
    Liara: oh Tali you're so lucky.
    Tali: i couldnt think of another man better than garrus. except maybe sheppard...or wrex... or james...(garrus looks at her at this point) just kidding honey, but anyways i wanted to ask you to be my maid of honor.
    (at this point the door is unlocked and commander sheppard comes in)
    sheppard: garrus! Tali! good to see what do i owe the visit?
    Garrus: well we are gettin married and tali just asked liara to be her maid of honor and i came to ask you if could be my best man.
    sheppard: of course garrus you should know that i always got your back. so when is the wedding?
    garrus: in one month. wrex and eve already said they could come with their 20 kids.
    sheppard: wow thats alot of food you got to prepare...
    garrus: especialy considering if they are anythin like wrex... anyways grunt is also in along with zaeed, james and the rest of the guys, so tali is gonna talk to the girls.
    sheppard:hu i was just with joker and edi and joker didnt say anything...
    garrus: well i asked him to keep it a secret till i told you so...still surprised that the catalist didnt destroy edi and the geth though i wonder if it was just testing you sheppard...
    sheppard: well thats in the past and it wont do us any good to keep thinkin about it. anyways i'm gonna prepare some drinks for us since it's time for a celebration and then we will take you to the sushi place since they just finished the repairs.
    liara: plz be more carefull this time and try to not destroy it again sweetie.
    sheppard: no promisses there liara.
    (following scenes show up garrus and tali wedding and baby sheppard growing up with their parents and friends)
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Absolutly disgusting.

hey it's my ending dont like it tough break.

10+ Year Old Account
    I chose Control and in my head, after taking control of the Reapers, Shepard resumes the cycles of genocide and it goes on until the heat death of the universe.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Too much love and happiness in your ending Mordin. That was already cheesy as hell in Lord of the Ring where you see everyone living happily after the Ring has been destroyed but it would be stupid as hell in Mass Effect.

The dudes in LotR weren't fighting a galactic war against giant machines with molten metal weapons that want to kill everyone. It is cheesy that those characters lived happily but not so far fetched if you think about the enemies they were fighting.

Would Shepard have a happy life after destroying the Reapers? No he would not !! You can see in ME3 that Shepard starts to have PST and thus has these dreams. The dreams show that Shepard started to realize how many are being killed while he looks for a way to stop the Reapers. He has seen so many horrors during the Reaper war that he has no chance on a normal life after it.

Seriously have you ever seen a PST veteran soldier? Just look at the PST Asari you encounter on the citadel. This is what Shepard will become after the war.

I mean look at Frodo. He did not live so happy after the ring was destroyed because he stil had those memorys and horrors in his head. Shepard will probably be the Frodo of ME after the destroy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    How very Pokemon of you. :P

Deleted
    So shellshocked Shepard chokes his LI to death in a panicattack?
    Sounds good.

i blame my anime adiciton for it. made me want happy endings lately since the time they f*** up and ending it gets me pissed (looking at you negima...)