Deleted
    I havent read or watched One Piece (save for movie 10 and the toriko crossover) so i dont know much, but much respect to whitebeard for despite having a wartorn body, he didnt have a single scar or wound on his back, because he never turned his back to his foes.
    Cheesy but manly, just the way i like it.

not to mention his devil fruit ability being op as hell :P
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    I have seen some things.
    The mere fact that he could die makes it less than OP.
    Motherfucking Kumagawa is OP if anything with his All Fiction ability.

may aswelll say that about medaka, but if we want to start goin to near god hood power lvls we may just bring in goku and this thing will be finished

Deleted
    Goku isnt even at the top.

i could go call that guy from the dragon ball z thread or the goku vs superman thread but we already went way off track

Deleted
    Eh, Elder God Demonbane or Kami Tenchi rather.
    Gold Saint Saiyas are also way up there, as well as Dark Scheider, Zeedmilleniummon, Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and a few others.
    Goku is a pebble.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-04-17 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Eh, Elder God Demonbane or Kami Tenchi rather.
    ¬_¬

Just go watch DBZ abridged. The laughs I have had listening to that.

Deleted
    I have followed them for 3 years so far.
    Many laughs were had.

I have followed them for 3 years so far.
    Many laughs were had.
    My personal fav, Vegeta when his "rage" breaks. Frieza counting how many time he has "heard" those lines before. Genius.

Deleted
    I always felt bad for frieza.

I always felt bad for frieza.
    Pizza! They sum up Goku wonderfully.

Deleted
    Nah, this is his best line.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta
    Ow

Hilarious.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-04-17 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gravath View Post
    nah, this is his best line.

hilarious.
    xddddddddddd

im insane!

10+ Year Old Account
    He really didnt.
    Writing bad movies isnt "redefining the genre".
    He turned an otherwise good hero into some teenage angst wet dream with a batpole up his ass.
    The movies would be utter thrash if it wasnt for certain highquality actors actually doing a good job.
    For reference, Christian Bale performed much better in the movie The Fighter, this "batman" was too shit for him to pull off even if he did a good job as Bruce Wayne.
    I remember when superhero movies were driven by plots with fights to assist the entertainment, not driven by a hardon for CGI fights with paperthin plot only there to make them angry enough to fight and then dissapear when they nuke the mothership.

Michael Bay syndrome, compensate for poor writing with CGI and EXPLOSIONS.
    If MB is a bacteria, then the movies are diseases, and the avengers is chlamydia.
    i'm with you on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you're not discussing Mass Effect, use a different thread. You've had your off-topic fun, now end it
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted

I'm not sure if that was glorious or disturbing. I think it may be a little of both.

Deleted
    That wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Wonder how long it took to make though, always wonder that with those sorts of things.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was listening to this when I saw that embeded video, so I decided to watch it muted, while still listening to that song. Somehow they went well together...
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side