First design pass is definitely not a finshed product by any means, but it's still a sign that they've locked down the main story/features/whatever of the game. And that means they've got stuff they can actually create now.

Do they really need to read that entire thing? You can't pay me enough to do that.

Now I'm off to read Obamacare.

This playthrough is certainly taking a while. I'm about to head off to sort out the Geth and Quarians, and I'm already at 30 hours. Only DLC completed so far is Leviathan which I just did.

That's honestly pretty fast for me. I'm usually at like 40 hours by that point. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Oerba Yun Fang View Post
    That's honestly pretty fast for me. I'm usually at like 40 hours by that point. lol
    Yeah, I usually do the DLCs (well, other than Citadel, which is at the end, and FTA, which is at the beginning) after the coup and before Rannoch.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Uuuu maybe we'll be getting some information sooner than I thought we would be. lol

Finally, after almost a year and a half, I figured out how to make the game not seemingly play audio at half the audio levels as everything else on the computer. Goddamn Dynamic Range....

I'm too easily amused:

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

That is awesome.

Does anyone know what decides Mordin's last words before the tower blows up? I know he sings his song but the only thing I've gotten was the normal Korgen are safe or something dialog.

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Does anyone know what decides Mordin's last words before the tower blows up? I know he sings his song but the only thing I've gotten was the normal Korgen are safe or something dialog.
    I think he has to actually sing it in ME2 before he does it in ME3. There might be other requirements too. I'm not entirely sure.

If I remember correctly, in all my walkthroughs he sang in ME2, but the last words in ME3 were about seashells (Well, except for the part when can't even get to the console). Perhaps I got something wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I'm too easily amused:

[IMG]http://media-cache-ec4.pinimg.com/736x/ad/79/cc/ad79ccd8099eb252c14b899095f5c963.jpg[IMG]
    Evidently, so am I.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I think he has to actually sing it in ME2 before he does it in ME3. There might be other requirements too. I'm not entirely sure.
    There are definitely other requirements. I know all of my imported ME2 saves having Mordin singing. It is probably one of my favorite chats with Mordin. I've had a few runs where he didn't sing for me, despite having important a save with him doing so in me2. I think it is a mixture of saving old data, having him sing and telling him about the sabotage. But I'm not 100% sure/

You know what this game is missing? The option to import a dead Shepard from ME2 and then have the consequences of that shown to you in cutscenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    You know what this game is missing? The option to import a dead Shepard from ME2 and then have the consequences of that shown to you in cutscenes.
    That would actually be kinda cool. Would've been a nice thing to include in the Extended Cut DLC or something.

The last fight in Omega is making me question my will to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Oerba Yun Fang View Post
    That would actually be kinda cool. Would've been a nice thing to include in the Extended Cut DLC or something.
    That would have required effort, none of which went into the EC. Only reason it was free was because no-one would have paid money for it.

...no, I'm not a fan of the EC. I think it makes everything worse, and insultingly dumbed down.

However, I do think an alternative ME3 would have been great. Either a 'no Shepard' cinematic, or even a full campaign with Shepard siding with Cerberus and finding out just how rotten they were from the inside. But that would have been a HUGE amount of work, and would likely require an entirely seperate spinoff title/expansion (using most of the same assets, but still). The main problem I have with ME3 is the lack of meaningful choice made throughout the trilogy - I envisioned ME3 starting completely differently based on previous actions, which ment I set my hopes WAY too high!

Also, last boss in Omega? Its not too bad, just got to keep moving non-stop to kite the enemies around the room.

Yeah, just got it done. Standing still in there is a death sentence. Wouldn't have gotten through it without the Energy Drain.